Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sky noticed a cave that a few Covenant soldiers were using to funnel into the city. “Down there!” Sky shouted. Grace laughed maniacally.

“Aww, we don’t even have to dig you a grave, you disgusting excuses for beings…” Grace cooed over the loudspeaker as she began to mow down the Covenant soldiers.

1 Like

“Grace, you okay? You’re acting up again.”
Kaitlynn asked her over a private comm.

2 Likes

Sarah continued firing her colossus.

Samuel, Leo and Ana continued to shoot at the enemy forces.

2 Likes

Blake kept sniping off the retreating force she that were heading towards the tunnel. Before coming down to his last magazine. “■■■■. 4 rounds left. Gotta make them count.”

2 Likes

Kiana and Kyanna mowed down some of the remaining forces while Leygall was cloaked and moving throughout the battlefield

2 Likes

Atan stayed behind and executed any forces that survived and were left dying on the battlefield…

2 Likes

“I am fine… Their blood blesses my mech… Oiling the joints with beautiful shades of purple…” Grace laughed again.

Sky watched her team. “Nos, where are you?” Sky asked calmly.

1 Like

Kaitlynn went quiet for a second. “No wonder Blake fell in love with you.” She said going back to focus in battle.

“He is around here human, do not worry about him.” Atan said executing another dying elite with his carbine.

2 Likes

Nos climbed onto the back of a wraith and jammed a plasma grenade inside before bolting away and uncloaking when he got near the team

2 Likes

“Sky, what is the plan?” Kaitlynn asked.

2 Likes

“Find Tizakanus.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Understood.”

“I’m regrouping up with you guys, be there in a few minutes.” Blake said standing up and grabbing his sniper rifle, whistling at Jäger as the two made their way down back to Daylight.

2 Likes

Daylight moved through the caves, where a dozen Hunters prepared to fight them and a dozen of red and yellow brutes

1 Like

“So I guess we should help the brutes?” Blake said as Kaitlynn charged her railgun. “Yeah, guess we should.”

2 Likes

“remind me again why we aid mindless beasts” Leygall and Kyanna said in unison which made them look at each other briefly before going back to business as usual

2 Likes

“Who said we had to aid them?” Atan told Nos.

2 Likes

“these humans seem to believe we have to”

2 Likes

“Aiding Brutes?” Catina asked. “In a way it makes sense. If I’m correct that this is part of a plan to form a Covenant like group, with Humans in charge? Imagine a side-by-side comparison. A prophet behind Sangheili and Jiralhanae telling them what to do. Then a Spartan leading Sangheili and Jiralhanae into a battle.” Catina said openly, to whoever was close enough to hear her.

1 Like

Leygall shivered “Sangheili being reduced to this state where humans lead us… It is pitiful”

2 Likes

Atan nodded as he readied his carbine. “This is all too pathetic for our kind.”

2 Likes