Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“It is just a theory” Catina said. “If you dislike the idea, learn to run faster than Spartans and Jirlahanae.” She added, then intentionally did a Kay Nar Valium chuckle.

1 Like

“we already can” Leygall said as he laughed a little “I am not like Kay, I still have another sixty years or so before I get to that point”

2 Likes

“Hey! I do not intend to turn these people into mindless drones. Jasper says he has a speech coming up if this mission is successful. Says it’s for coexistence of Brutes, Humans and Sangheili.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Alright.” Blake said as Kaitlynn didn’t say anything.

2 Likes

Leygall rolled his eye and cloaked

Kiana prepared to fire at the hunters

“So how do we go about this?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

Atan sighed. “I do not plan to listen to it anyway.” Atan told Nos.

2 Likes

“I don’t know.” Leo said as he checked his weapons.

2 Likes

“I refuse to treat a dirty animal as a equal” Cabis said his arms crossed

2 Likes

“Ohhhh.” Catina said. “But you gave me the generous offer of join you or you will kill me.” Catina said. Then she glanced to Nos to see what his reaction was to Catina repeating Sky.

“Just don’t lie about giving me those smoothers. Or try to blackmail/extort me, I’ll just refuse them and make it a point to eat your head before doing anything else on my ensuing rampage.” Catina said in her mind.

3 Likes

“I see you are getting along nicely” nos said

2 Likes

“Cabis, you can just live far from them and around other Sangheili.” Sky said as Grace crushed a Hunter with a sickening crunch.

1 Like

Kaitlynn fired his railgun into a hunters stomach

2 Likes

Cabis scoffed and turned to look at the hunters

2 Likes

The Hunter exploded as Grace’s cackling filled the cave with shrill laughter.

1 Like

Kiana and Kyanna began firing at the hunters. Whike nos threw a spider charge at the ceiling which crushed two of them with falling rubble after it detonated

2 Likes

Leo fired a cannon at one of the hunters. The rocket logged in its neck and detonated.

2 Likes

Blake looked at her dumbstruck in love.

“Blake, you got a weird taste in women.” Kaitlynn told him on a private comm. “But come on focus ■■■■■■. Or I will tell everyone your nickname when you were in the ODST.”

2 Likes

“Crap. Besides my shotgun, I have too little ammo to do much to these Hunters. Plus getting within range might mean getting in the way of those mechs.” Catina said to herself. “That one is having fun destroying them all by herself anyway.”

1 Like

“We can handle these f*ckers.” Kaitlynn said as she began fighting the rest of the hunters.

2 Likes

Grace continued forward, finishing them off.

“Brothers! Stand down!” Irzon cried, waving his arms.

1 Like