Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You two, stop breaking that wall. That sacred *ss wall.” Dipperman said to German and ruthless.

@Bigthwomp

“We’re dating immediately, please.” Sky asked awkwardly.

They scaled the steps to the Palace, passing a crashed Banshee. Tizakanus stood at the top, wielding a heavy hammer

2 Likes

Kaitlynn got out of her colossus and followed the rest of Daylight up the steps

2 Likes

Ana didn’t say anything and kept walking.

2 Likes

Cabis also climbed the steps

2 Likes

None of ruthless’ characters actually broke the fourth wall though unlike wizard sky who litterally will speak and break the fourth wall. So none of ruthless’ characters heard the voice of this person who does not exist in this version of howling dark. Instead they all moved up the steps and business was usual

2 Likes

“Having fun?” Leo asked Kyanna.

Sarah kept moving the colossus forward.

Samuel checked his weapons.

Ana kept teasing Sky by remaining silent.

1 Like

Sky sighed in defeat. “Irzon, I need a flower.” Sky asked, taking off her helmet.

“Done.” Irzon said, passing her one. Sky looked perplexed.

“…how?” She asked.

“Tul Ip, my Grunt companion absolutely adores plants. I need to get rid of them before they rot.” Irzon said.

“Thanks, Irzon. It means a lot. I owe you one.” Sky smiled. Irzon nodded.

“Tizakanus, we are representatives of the Last Regiment. We have come to assist your people, and in turn offer supplies for your undying allegiance to us.” Sky said. A crate was moved up the steps, and carried to Tizakanus. Within were Tartarus’ armor and thrusters, as well as a Gavel of Tartarus. Tizakanus looked impressed.

“Your Brutes look like they need to be outfitted with better weapons. We can get those for you.” Sky said.

“I accept for my people. But turn your weapons against us-” Sky stopped him.

“We are negotiating a coexistence of sorts on the world Titanus soon.” Sky said. “We have no intention of turning.”

“Very well. Clear the skies. I shall join you then.” Tizakanus said. “My son, you have returned with a mate.” He added.

2 Likes

“not so much, for one I am on a world of Jiralhanae and for two I have not been scratched yet” Kyanna answered

2 Likes

“So, we found the brute ma’am? What else needs done?” Kaitlynn asked her, curious to what was next.

Blake sat down by Kaitlynn Colossus, rathering to stay from that many brutes. While he waited he began continuing into carving the dog tags he was working on.

2 Likes

“They will turn any weapons you give them on you” Cabis whispered in skys ear like a demon on her shoulder

4 Likes

“Ya… I understand.” Leo said to Kyanna. “We might still have some things to do on this planet.”

Ana looked around the place and took a seat.

2 Likes

Sky wrapped an arm around Cabis. “-oh, before you go, this is my good friend Cabis. He’d like to meet you!” Sky smiled, forcing Cabis to extend his arm.

Tizakanus hesitantly stuck out his. "Son, the Elites shall pretend they are high and mighty. Do not subscribe to these beliefs. They fell in the droves to us on High Charity. During the Schism. They are lucky that my heart is not that of Tartarus.

3 Likes

Atan saw Cabis being forced to do so as he couldn’t help but chuckle.

2 Likes

Leygall felt violated just watching it

3 Likes

“I butchered many of the brutes while evacuating the innocent” Cabis growled forcing his hand away from the filthy beast “your kind fell next to there parasite brethren beast”

2 Likes

Blake was Almost done carving what he wanted. He looked at them and smiled he wiped away the small remains of the carved metal off the dog tag with his hand. He couldn’t help but smile at them as he had put a lot of work into it. He stood up, seeing he was alone. He walked back up to the palace to meet with the rest of Daylight.

2 Likes

“As it should be. Such… Monuments in our history should not be forgotten. For nearly two weeks. I have endured your race’s aggression.” Tizakanus said. “Slain many of my innocent as well.”

Grace exited her colossus and called for Blake.

Sky approached Ana and tapped her shoulder

1 Like

Blake turned around. “Oh I thought you went with Daylight.” Blake said going to her.

2 Likes

“Hey Sky.” Ana smiled.

2 Likes

“I’d like to give you something… Maybe you’ll be my girl…” Sky blushed, kneeling and giving her a pretty pink flower.

Grace hugged Blake. “I feel drained.” She said.

1 Like