Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You bloodied your hands, and we are here you wash them” Cabis said scoffing

2 Likes

“Why? After hearing you in that colossus sounded like you had fun.” He looked at the dog tags in his hands and thought for a second. “Hey…Grace, I was gonna wait till we got back to the ship, but…I have a gift for you.”

2 Likes

Ana took the flower and smiled. “Thanks… and sure.”

2 Likes

“Maybe it should be the opposite.” Tizakanus said. “We shall agree to disagree, Cabis Vul.” He turned.

Sky hugged her tightly.

“Oh?” Grace blushed

1 Like

Ana smiled and hugged her.

2 Likes

“Name my kinds sins. Because i certainly have a list of yours” Cabis said the hate mostly hiding his sadness

3 Likes

Blake showed her the dog tags. “Took me a week to make them, cut myself a lot while I did it.” Blake said.

The dog tags were blank with text, but the word “Grape.” Was carved into it along with a few butterflies on the side. Under it was the date when the two started dating, the other was Blank awaiting to be carved into.

“Sorry about the name, I didn’t pay attention and accidneltly carved a “p”.” He said

2 Likes

“What has been done, has been done, Cabis. You show… Promise, for an Elite. Do not take that as a compliment. We have both performed atrocities against each other. Nothing shall change it. If you wish to fight me, you shall not receive it.”

“It’s great… I’m your little Grape, huh?” Grace laughed

1 Like

He smirked. “Yeah. The other one is blank incase…we ever start a family.” He said nervously. “Anyway, I know it isn’t much, but I did what I could to show what you mean to me.”

2 Likes

“At least my atrocities against your kind were deserved” Cabis said removing his helmet, his eye full of hate

3 Likes

Catina decided to no longer be Batmanish, and removed her helmet in Tizakanus’s presence. Freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, and much like Sky, she had jet black hair and green eyes. A different hairstyle though. Her hair was in two braids. Something she had done a week into an Oktoberfest, and ever since.

Now that she took her helmet off, her pigtails could be assumed to be anything from Native American, to a member of The Banished…and making due with being unable to grow a beard.

3 Likes

“Thanks, Blake!” Grace put it around her neck.

“Whoa, Catina, you’re not part of the Banished, are you?” Sky asked.

1 Like

He smiled as she did so. “Thanks for everything Grace.”

2 Likes

(squeaver get on discord, you are being yelled at)

1 Like

Cabis began to turn away from the brute filth and walk away

2 Likes

“E-everything?” Grace asked, blushing.

1 Like

He nodded in response.

2 Likes

Catina stood idly by, until Sky and Tizakanus were done talking. She was waiting her turn to offer either buying, or bartering items in return for two Brute weapons. A Scale of Soirapt, and a modified Gravity Hammer, specifically known as a Corpsemaker.

While she waited, she checked her private bank accounts on her data pad, to make sure they had not been frozen. No doubt her public account that was tied to ONI had been emptied and deleted by now.

2 Likes

Ana took off her helmet and put the flower Sky gave her in her hair.

Sarah got out of her colossus and went to her brother.

2 Likes

Grace hugged Blake tighter

Sky smiled and kissed Ana. Tizakanus ignored this.

“So, you should be headed to that ship.” Tizakanus said, breaking the two up.

“Right.” Sky put her helmet back on.

1 Like