Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

He hugged her back. “Alright, come on…let’s meet up with the rest of Daylight.” He said nodding for her to follow

2 Likes

Ana put on her helmet. “Should I call the pelican?”

2 Likes

Grace followed him, holding on to Blake for support.

“Of course, hun.” Sky said, hugging Ana.

1 Like

Catina spoke up. “I had wished to discuss buying, or trading you certain items for two Jiralhanae weapons. But should that wait until a later time?” Catina asked Tizakanus, as Sky and Ana were getting ready to lead Daylight out of the cave.

1 Like

“I need something real, not those useless UNSC credits.” Tizakanus sighed.

1 Like

“On my way, ma’am.” Her AI said as the pelican slowly descended outside . “Nice to see everyone has survived.”

2 Likes

Jäger followed behind the two as they regrouped with Daylight.

2 Likes

“Oh my god, Ana your A.I. sounds adorable.” Sky said as she hugged her.

“Blake, I’ve been thinking…” Grace said.

1 Like

“Let me know, and I will see what I can do about acquiring whatever you want.” Catina told him.

1 Like

Tizakanus nodded.

1 Like

“I prefer that you don’t call me that.” He responded as he opened the ramp.

Sarah and Samuel went to the pelican.

2 Likes

“Fine, Ana can get all my compliments then.” Sky said snarkily.

1 Like

“Yeah?”

2 Likes

“I’m sure she won’t get tired of them at some point.” He responded sarcastically.
“Quit it you two.” Ana interrupted.

1 Like

“I will await a message from you then.” Catina told Tizakanus, then she put her helmet back on as she turned and followed the rest of this group she had allied with on Rak Tann.

“Do you have the plans to turn a Pelican into The Tart Cart III?” Catina asked Letty. “We may have to leave The Tart Cart II on that ONI Prowler. I have no idea where it may be right now. And they cannot do anything to watch us gain our freedom.”

1 Like

“Well I think Grape is a good nickname… I guess every time I get hit I do make a little… wine…” Grace giggled.

Sky hugged Ana. “Be careful taking us to that ship… Okay?” Sky said.

1 Like

“I’ll be fine, Sky.” Ana said as she took a seat.
“Please take a seat and fasten your seat belts.” The AI said to everyone.

2 Likes

“Ummmmmm.” Blake said, not knowing how to respond.

2 Likes

Sky smiled and took a seat. “When we get on that ship, prepare to kick some serious *ss.” Sky said to everyone.

1 Like

Blake sat down as Jäger laid down by his feet. “Roger that ma’am.”

Kaitlynn got into the pelican looking back at the colossi. Before sitting down as Atan did the same.

2 Likes