Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Come on, I’m ready to have some fun.” Blake said patiently waiting to be freed.

2 Likes

Ana opened up the ramp. “Good luck out there. I’ll join you guys soon!”

Leo jumped out and held up his shield as he fired his SMG.
Samuel and Sarah followed behind him.

2 Likes

Sky charged out, tackling an Elite and beating him up.

1 Like

Catina jumped off of Ana’s Pelican. Using up the half cartrige of Rain of Oblivion ammo on an Elite minor, damaging his shields, missing with one shot when he evaded, then popping his shields and finishing him off with a headshot.

1 Like

Blake jumped out of the pelican and opened fire on a group of grunts as Kaitlynn covered him with the DMR, blowing a few jackals brains out. Jäger jumped out and rushed behind a crate taking cover.

2 Likes

A plasma rifle melted kiana’s DMR, “good timing since that was my last mag” she thought as she grabbed her shotgun and got close to a group of grunts and killed three of them

2 Likes

The hangar was cleared quickly. “Nos, me and you will head to the bridge. Everyone else, keep Ana safe.” Sky said as a reinforcement wave arrived.

1 Like

“Wait what?” Blake asked confused. “Just you two?”

2 Likes

Ana landed the pelican and ran out to meet Daylight.

2 Likes

“Stealth.” Sky said. “Leo’s in charge until we return.” Sky said. She approached Ana and hugged her. “Be careful, sweetheart.”

1 Like

“I will be, Sky.” Ana said hugging her. “You should be the one that should be careful.”

“Wait, I’m in charge?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Oh alright.” Catina said, feigning a defeated tone in her voice.

Then as soon as Sky and Nos left, Catina jetpacked up to the second level of the hangar, threw a stray cowering Grunt over the side, then laughed maniacally, before going through a door on the upper level and making her own way to Rhak Leree. She still had her heart set on meeting him in person, and she had a hunch that she was public enemy number one on that ship anyway. Which would divert attention from all of them, including Ana.

OOC. The return of Catina laughing at Sky.

1 Like

Blake readied to hold his position as Kaitlynn ran to a spot where she could hit them from the side.

Poor Sangheili Atan thought at moment it would be him and Sky. As he readied his carbine.

2 Likes

Sky smiled at Ana. “Are you sure?” Sky giggled. She hugged her tightly then left with Nos.

Lol lynx I still remember how I died there.

2 Likes

“Ohhh Letty.” Catina said as she skulked about in the hallway one level above Daylight’s position in the hangar. Care to set a waypoint to where you strongly believe the bridge is?" Catina asked, and recieved.

OOC That was the beginning of round one. Was it either Crawlers or Grunts that wrecked Sky?

1 Like

OOC: Crawlers r not fun

1 Like

Leo sighed. “Alright, everyone just hold the position!” He said over comms.

2 Likes

“I hope you don’t mind.” Letty told Catina. “But I am leading you elsewhere, and not to the bridge. But let me assure you the plan I will walk you through will enrage this mild mannered Covenant leader.” Letty said as they made their way through the halls, and at the moment Catina was peeking around corners at two Grunts that were obliviously walking away from her.

1 Like

Blake and Kaitlynn readied to hold their ground on the ship, awaiting Nos and Sky’s return.

2 Likes

nos apparently was mind controlled, it’s not like I wanted to say a few things with him but oh well screw ruthless I guess

“You probably do not even know the first thing about stealth, and you will only slow me down. So go back to your team and stay out of my way. I would much rather preferred Catina, a human I know that can be trusted.” Nos said as he cloaked

2 Likes