Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Atan growled and ran over to help Leo.

@squeaverking
“It’s okay Grace, calm down.” Blake said comforting her.

2 Likes

Kyanna took Leo’s hand and picked herself up “come on” she said happily because she was finally hurt, one of her ribs was sticking out of her chest

2 Likes

Cabis climbed into the pelican

2 Likes

Catina snapped back to reality by the sound of Atan yelling. Then even more so by the alarms going off throughout the ship. Her plan to sabotage the Pinch Reactor was working. And an even bigger covenant ship would soon be crashing onto Rak Tann.

Catina forced herself to stand, and jet pack down to the Pelican. Where she boarded and sat down in one of the seats. Then she felt herself drifting into unconsciousness.

1 Like

Leo picked her up and ran to the pelican.

2 Likes

Atan followed behind the two onto the pelican.

2 Likes

Kyanna sat on the floor.

Nos was the last one in the pelican

2 Likes

“I was sure you were doomed to die Major.” Atan said seeing Nos.

“Come on! Let’s get the ■■■■ out of here!” Blake said

2 Likes

“Ana… Let’s go.” Sky said. She took off her helmet. “Kaitlynn, handle Kyanna please?” Sky asked. She then turned to Nos.

“I’d like to invite everyone for a drink after this, okay? No backing out no matter how much you hate humans, okay?” Sky said as she went to Ana.

1 Like

Ana nodded and took off out of the hangar.
“How are you feeling?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

Cabis grumbled to himself spitefully in response

2 Likes

Kaitlynn tended to Kyanna, trying to make sure she was okay, while letting her enjoy the pain.

“After what happened, I could use a ■■■■■■■ whiskey.” Blake said taking his helmet off.

“You must be joking? I must be around your kind longer? I would rather be infected by the Flood then spend time with any of you.” Atan said hatefully.

3 Likes

Before Sky approached Ana, she stopped to Nos. “You fought well today.” She said, before standing beside Ana.

1 Like

“wonderful now that I was finally hurt” Kyanna said

Nos let out a small growl of annoyance then shot a look of confusion at Kyanna “wait is thst the same one i met a year ago who liked pain? Odd…” Nos thought

He turned back to Atan “so was I… Now I feel violated having to carry the human…”

“I think that would be nice, being able to know more about each other” a synthetic voice said which made Kyanna look around

“Am I the only one hearing that?” She asked

2 Likes

“It’s coming from you right Kiana?” Kaitlynn asked.

“I am sorry you had to carry one, you should have left it to die in battle.” Atan said

2 Likes

“yes… That’s me…” Kiana responded “I’ve been reluctant to… Speak… Since I didn’t know how people would react… My helmet uses my thoughts as my voice…”

Nos looked to Catina “but there are some humans who are exceptions…” He moved to her and made sure she was okay

1 Like

Catina remained unconscious in her seat as the Pelican left the CAS Carrier.

1 Like

Leo put an arm around Kyanna. “I’m glad you had fun.”

“Well, we are all alive.” Ana said.
Hermes shut the door between Ana and Sky.

2 Likes

“I have yet to meet one.” Atan said looking for new damages on his armor.

“Thought so.” Kaitlynn said going back to tend to Kyanna. “You must be on cloud 9 right now huh?” Kaitlynn asked

2 Likes

Because Catina had been exceptionally heckin excellent!! the CAS blew up behind them and crushed a large amount of real estate.

“Open the door, I’ve just gone through a lot so I can see my girl.” Sky said.

1 Like