Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Blake took his helmet off and leaned on the wall, looking at the plasma burns on his leg. He had noticed another burn on his shoulder from the shooting. “■■■■.” He groaned in annoyance and pain.

2 Likes

Kyanna relaxed and put her sword away before sitting down by a fire that had started during the chaos, enjoying the heat it gave off “someone of his position should know better…” She whispered under her breath

2 Likes

Atan walked in after sleeping in late, he saw the mess confused. “What has happened here?”

2 Likes

“an undisciplined disappointment” Kyanna answered

2 Likes

Levi did his best to comfort Sasha, glancing out of the door when he heard the fighting die down. He watched as Cabis was led away, he hung his head before returning to Sasha.

“It’s over, stay in here until I come get you”

She nodded, tears still streaming down her face as Levi went to assist their teammates.

2 Likes

Atan walked in and looked at the mess, seeing the elite blood. “Shall I guess his name? Was it Cabis?” He asked her.

2 Likes

Terramus ambles close to the humans, and collapses

2 Likes

“indeed” Kyanna said standing up “and now it appears the jiralhanae may need assistance… Well there is not much I can do about it… I could not even drag him if I wanted”

2 Likes

“I know nothing of the medicines…Shall I go fetch a medic and return to help clean?”

2 Likes

“that may be wise” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Atan nodded and went to do so.

2 Likes

Leo patted Kyanna’s back. “You did a good job.” He said as he got off the table.

3 Likes

“after two years I am tired of his antics… If he continued to be hostile I would have dueled him till one of use met their end”

2 Likes

“I understand and agree with you, but I think you should calm down after all that. You’re probably stressed. Take a seat or something.” Leo suggested.

2 Likes

“I am indeed stressed… But… I feel I should have been more vigilant with sky… As this is no doubt influenced by her constant insults she calls Nick names”

2 Likes

“It’s not your fault, she probably would’ve still done it if you told her to stop back then.” Leo said. “But now after what happened to Ana will hopefully be a reminder to her to not tease or bother any of the Sangheili.” He added.

2 Likes

“I would hope this will be a useful lesson to her… As it is… What was that saying… Something about poking… Someone or something with a stick…”

2 Likes

Atan came back with a small group of medics as they took him off to the med bay. Atan sat down at the fire. “I am glad Cabis has been dealt with.”

2 Likes

“had he been among other Sangheili his name and rank would be stripped from him… I am curious how the last regiment will set an example however”

2 Likes

“They will not execute him…for two reasons, 1. They show no will of doing so, 2. He would want death.”

2 Likes