Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Catina wandered the halls. Mostly taking a leap of faith that some more food can be found somewhere, as her breakfast had been interrupted, and the mess hall really is a mess right now.

1 Like

“I also doubt they would kill him… But now that this is over… I think I am just going to relax… Good day to you warrior” Kyanna said bowing as she headed to her room.

It took her five minutes but she finally arrived, she sighed with relief and lazily tossed her blade hilt onto the bed, she sat down in a chair and relaxed, she needed to clear her mind. She looked to her right and saw a small pile of spherical objects, these were Sangheili puzzles called Arum’s, the equivalent of an alien super rubix cube. She sifted through the small pile of six Arum’s until she finally found one she was searching for, the only one among the pile she had yet to solve. She idly fiddled with it at first before attempting to solve it, after twenty minutes she gave up and tossed it across the room in anger and annoyance. She heard a soft meow and looked down, crawling out from her bed was an all grey cat, known as a chartreux. She smiled “I am sorry little one… I did not mean to wake you” she said to it. The cat calmly climbed onto her lap and purred softly as she began stroking it. It fell asleep on her lap as she relaxed in the chair, hoping to get her mind off of the previous situation.

“Out of all the teams it had to be the super drama filled one” Kiana thought to herself as she walked the halls “perhaps isolating myself from them would be the best strategy… Then I’d be far from any of it” she wasn’t entirely paying attention and accidentally bumped into Catina, catching her before she fell [oops, sorry about that… I was distracted because I was thinking about what just happened in the mess hall.] She said

2 Likes

He nodded and picked himself up, he put the fire out and began to try and clean up the cafeteria seeing no one else was. “How do humans Leave such a mess and show no attempt to clean up?” He asked himself, as Blake picked himself up and watched. “Need help?”

Atan looked at Blake. “I suppose help would be grateful, considering you seem to be the only human who is offering.” Blake nodded and grabbed a first aid kit from the cafeteria and did a quick patch up on his leg, then beginning to help Atan.

2 Likes

Jess sat on one of the few remaining upright tables, clutching her rifle tightly.

2 Likes

“Grace, Sarah, watch her. I’m going to talk to the thing that did this to her.” Sky said, kissing Ana before going to Cabis.

1 Like

Sarah nodded. “Be careful.” She said.

2 Likes

Grace hugged Sarah

1 Like

“Are you still scared?” Sarah asked her.

Leo grabbed his items and headed to the hangar. He was given permission to only modify Ana’s pelican. He looked at the design given to him and sighed, “I’ll be busy all day…” he pushed a crate full of parts toward the pelican and began to work.

2 Likes

“It’s all clear” Levi reported, helping Sasha out of the makeshift restroom cover.

"Are they…?’

“Dead? heck if I know, we should try to see if anyone needs medical attention and go from there”

Raptor kept to his corner, still utterly confused.

2 Likes

Blake looked over at Jess. “You okay?” He asked her

2 Likes

“Hmm? Uh, well, that was kind of a stressful situation”

2 Likes

“Tell me about it.” Blake chuckled softly as him and Atan kept cleaning the cafeteria. “My leg hurts like f*ckin crazy, but It’s not as bad as most plasma burns I’ve gotten.”

3 Likes

“You got shot?” she looks very surprised, “Here I can help you with that”

2 Likes

“Plasma burn to the leg.”

3 Likes

“Oh, uh, I have Aloe Vera…”

2 Likes

“■■■■ it, anything could help right now if it some what soothes the pain.”

3 Likes

Jess takes a small bottle out of her pocket, and begins applying the liquid to Blake’s burn

2 Likes

Leo continued to work on the pelican.

2 Likes

“Thanks Jess.”

2 Likes

“I was distracted too.” Catina said as she stood herself up straight. “That mess hall nonsense over who should lead Daylight.”

“I am waiting to hear back from Tizakanus about a task of some sort, in return for a few high tier Jiralhanae weapons.”

“And I am waiting for the top ranking Captain on this ship to get his hands off of the Ship Captain’s rear end long enough to send me some paper work that needs to be filled out, and assign me a place to sleep on this ship,” Catina added.

“Come to think of it. I also need to see what the state of my armor is right now.” Catina concluded her mini-rant with.

2 Likes