Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“I will have to find a new one now… I wonder… Perhaps I should torment the others by making them attempt to solve them” Kyanna said as she giggled. She picked up her blade hilt and began searching for sky

2 Likes

Sky arrived at Ana and watched over her.

Grace blushed. “Th-thanks…”

1 Like

“Welcome back.” Sarah smiled. “You can take care of her whenever I’m busy, how does that sound?” She asked Grace.

2 Likes

“Oh but I made up my mind, and I want to fill out some paperwork now.” Catina said. “And I had not officially been assigned any place to sleep yet. Maybe if Captain Butch found me sleeping in his quarters, it would speed up the process a little.”

“And yes. This is my second day on this ship, and on this team. And I am surprised at the restraint I had shown when Cabis and his team interrupted my breakfast.” Catina added. “And could you excuse me for one second?” She asked Kiana as she got her data pad out & messaged Leo. “Leo. How goes the work on that Pelican? I cannot wait to officially name it, and then take it for a test flight!”

2 Likes

“Good news, it’s done. Bad news, it’s Ana’s pelican.” Leo responded as he returned to his game.

2 Likes

[you actually want to fill out paperwork work? Odd… But yes it would be nice if butch could bother to give anyone the time of day to have a conversation and get important things figured out]

2 Likes

“Excuse me? You’re saying you took my idea and gave it to Ana?!” Catina replied to Leo. “I really should have looked for some Huragoks on that Covenant Carrier we invaded, and adopted them so they could build things for me.”

Catina then turned to Kiana. “After the cutesy ■■■■ that Leo has just pulled. I fell like walking onto the bridge and speaking to Butch in person. And of course finding a reliable engineer, and ditching Leo forever.”

1 Like

[I don’t even know most of the people on this team, I’ve only read the captains file and that’s it…]

2 Likes

“Yes that sounds awesome!” Grace said happily.

Butch sent Cat’s sleeping arrangements to her.

When the bois arrived back at Titanus, Daylight gathered to watch a dozen MAC cannons annihilate Cabis’ vessel.

3 Likes

Blake whistled watching the ship being destroyed. “Holy ■■■■…this better than a firework show.”

2 Likes

“I didn’t give it to Ana, I was only given that pelican to work with. She will likely share it with you if you ask her. Sorry if that’s not what you wanted.” Leo replied and sighed.

2 Likes

Sky glared at Cabis the whole time. “Now both of us have lost our homes.” She said softly.

1 Like

“I lost mine a long time ago” Cabis growled as he put his hand up against the glass a scowl on his face

3 Likes

“So did I… And you took it from me.” Sky said angrily

1 Like

“Tell you what. We are on Titanus and I imagine you will all be stationed here for awhile. So I will just borrow someone’s ship that can slipspace, in lieu of having a personal ship to replace the one I left behind.” Catina said to Leo over a com, as she had just got her armor back and now had it on.

Catina quickly ran to a hangar, and borrowed one of the LR’s Condors. Going into slipspace shortly after departing one of The Short Straw’s hangars.

Her and Letty’s first stop was to sell both jars of Nightstalker sap. And got two and a half million credits for each.

“And now that I got a whole new nest egg. Should I try creating a new bank account on Venezia, on Gao, or both?” Catina asked rhetorically. "But first, we are going to Memphis. " Catina said as Letty and her were already slipspacing towards their co-owned secret lair.

“two wrongs do not make a right sky, I feel somewhat at at fault for this for not being vigilant enough in telling you how you are mistreating the Sangheili” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Jess finishes treating Blake’s burn, then looks at Jager, “Sooooo, what is he?”

2 Likes

Leo looked at the ship being destroyed. He wanted to ask if he could get some of the wreckage for scrap metal but decided not to.

2 Likes

“He’s a Delgato.”

3 Likes

“What exactly is that? He reminds me of my dog”

2 Likes