Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You poor baby… It’s okay… Momma Sky is looking out for you.”

1 Like

Beth tried to push her off, but her being a normal human couldn’t do much of anything

2 Likes

Sky picked her up in the hug.

1 Like

Kiana and Kyanna giggled

“Please… Let go of me!” Beth demanded

2 Likes

Sky put her down. “Ana don’t get jealous…” Sky said.

1 Like

Beth backed away from sky, terrified from the super sudden mothering, she activated her defense gauntlet and kept her shield between sky and her

2 Likes

“Anyway. I returned, and brought Beth along. Everyone meeting her has gone well.” Catina said. “For the time being, will we just be stationed above Titanus? Sounds…boring.” Catina also said.

1 Like

“Sky your scaring her. Not a good first impression now is that?” Blake asked chuckling at Sky’s reaction to Beth.

2 Likes

Ana rolled her eyes and waved. “Welcome to Daylight.” She said to Beth.
Leo, Samuel and Sarah all nodded in agreement.

2 Likes

“I guess… But she’s just so adorable! I want to protect her like I protect Ana.” Sky said. She hugged Ana tightly.

1 Like

Ana smiled and held her hand.

2 Likes

Realizing she cannot count on Butch for something as ■■■■■■■ simple as pap-er-work!, Catina just walked into office it was stored and got it herself. Then she sat down to fill it out. “I will also have to steal my own ship. Or better yet, acquire Huragoks and have them build me one.” She thought.

[quote]Name: Catina Da Sa Catina A131, Spartan A131, Senhorita Pistola.

Occupation: Spartan. Being ignored by the Last Regiment Leadership, unless I speak to them in person.

Are you going to fight Jasper? Only if we are both outside his ship. While it is in slipspace. A fight with Jasper will require an over the top action movie premise.

You are faced with an alien species in the workplace, what do you do? Usually say hello, if they are wit the Swords of Sangheilios…and if they are with the LR.[/quote]

After that was done, Catina went to her room. She began playing some music through her data pad, and lying on her bed as she drank a glass of Wine for the first time in weeks.

2 Likes

Timeskiperoni bamboni zamboni

Daylight once again stood upon the Shepard, to speak with Jasper. “…The enemy is located on the moon. We don’t expect much resistance, but in the case of any, we are sending you guys down. I’ll be coming with the support of several Marines.” Jasper said.

1 Like

“why would you want to risk your own life sir?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

“I believe I know who this is… And I want to make sure he is dead this time.” Jasper said.

1 Like

“oh nothing like a good old fashioned rivalry” Beth commented

2 Likes

“Then who is he?” Catina asked as she double checked her Shotgun, M6D, and the Gunfighter Magnum that Catina had forgotten she even had until now.

1 Like

“Whoever he is, if the commander wants to go. Then we got a HVT on our hands.” Blake said flipping the switch on his rifle from safety to fire back and forth out of boredom.

Hmmmm, wonder who we’re dealing with. Kaitlynn thought. ONI maybe?

Atan was in his recently cleaned armor awaiting the orders. He didn’t care who they were after, he had no reason to even care.

2 Likes

“I swear you’re going to weigh yourself down.” Samuel said to Leo.
Leo shrugged as he wore the shoulder cannons. He had his shield on his left arm and his carbine in his right hand. His bag on his back added even more weight to him.

2 Likes

“This is where the fun begins” Spetz said as he was fiddling around with his DMR sight

3 Likes