Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah grabbed her hammer and swung at it.

2 Likes

Catina opened fire on the mutant. Placing rounds in it’s center mass. And she decided to wait until after this battle to answer Aries.

1 Like

Jäger lunged at the mutant, roaring.

2 Likes

Catina followed Jager’s lead. Testing her ability to grab the mutant’s arms and pull them out to it’s side, if not rip them off.

1 Like

Beth reloaded her gun but couldn’t get a clear shot

“she has told me her position… let us move” Leygall said, Kiana nodded and followed

“your bedding is ready Keeahna” a Sangheili said as they found kyanna and leo

"thank you… i guess let us go then leo

2 Likes

Leo nodded and helped her stand. “Lead the way.”

2 Likes

Kyanna moved with leo into a small room with a single bed prepared for the two “thank you” Kyanna said to the sangheili, they nodded and left. Kyanna closed the door and yawned

2 Likes

“Oh… we are sharing it.” Leo said a bit surprised.

2 Likes

“i knew we would have to” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo nodded. “It’s something new to me.”

2 Likes

she shrugged and lead him to the bed, wrapping her arm around him as she yawned again

2 Likes

Leo helped her down and got in the bed. “Well goodnight.” He said.

2 Likes

“good night” she said quietly as he fell asleep

2 Likes

Leo slowly fell asleep.

1 Like

The sound of conflict grew louder, and the bartender walked from behind the bar. He was armed with an antique shotgun, a hint of pain showing through the determined look on his face. He stopped at the door, glancing over the run down establishment, before settling his eyes on the three hooded figures.

“Take good care of her” He said with a nod, before briskly exiting.

4 Likes

Several dozen more mutants limped toward them, screeching and groaning. “What the actual f*ck?! And law enforcement let these things loose!?” Sky said.

“Let’s find Sky.” Grace said to Sarah.

1 Like

a mutant leaped at Leygall, and without giving even half of a flying f#ck he cut it in half with his energy sword and moved passed the minor inconvenience

3 Likes

Jäger pounced on one and dug his teeth into it’s neck, blood gushing from the wound and soaking his teeth in blood, his claws dug deep into its skin to keep it pinned.

Blake and Kaitlynn walked towards the group of Mutants, firing burts into their heads.

2 Likes

Alone, Bridget dashed from corridor to corridor, finding herself in an empty street. She tripped, losing her helmet and letting her long blonde lockes flow as she ran, landing facing an alley. Within she saw glowing eyes, and as her eyes analyzed it, it was drooling blood as it stood over a dead woman. Licking its lips with an abnormally long tongue, it approached her. Now was the worst time for her to have one of her attacks, and she curled up into a ball before the creature, which began to limp toward her under the flickering streetlight.

2 Likes

Catina went with her Machete against these Mutants, as they were little more than unaugmented Humans, and had little to no offensive power against her.

“To answer your question.” Catina said to Aries. “I had recently threw away almost everything I had, and then had some more taken from me. So there hasn’t been much for me to be happy about.”

1 Like