Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

A helmet bounced, and skidded into the e,ty doorway of the bar. It was unmistakably Mjolnir, and all three of the hooded figures stood. They advanced. One of them dropped to it’s knee, picking up and analysing the helmet. One saw the slobbering mutant, and instantly a magnum was in his hand, several rounds flying towards the head of the creature. The remaining cloaked being saw the cowering Bridget and ran forward, leaping over her, putting itself between her and the mutant.

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and began to run with Grace. She gave her Kiana’s helmet and wielded her hammer with two hands.

Samuel fired at one of mutants.

2 Likes

“What happened to these things?” Kaitlynn asked Blake

“Don’t ask me. Just…■■■■!” Blake said as he was grabbed by one and thrown to the ground, it was ready to stab him with its mutated hands turned almost razor like, until Jäger rushed to his aid, it pounced on top of him and bit into its skull, it screehed in pain as it flailed its arms around, attempting to grab Jäger which it did so and threw him off, stabbing him in his exposed stomach, Jäger let out a loud yelp of pain as Blake grabbed his knife and stabbed the mutant repeatedly in the throat, before slitting it.

“JÄGER! ■■■■!” Blake yelled in distress as he dropped his knife and examined his wounded pet. The claws were stuck in him. Blake began attempting to pull them out, but he claws were deep in him, just even trying was hurting Jäger. “HANG ON BUDDY! IT’LL BE OKAY!”

3 Likes

Catina sheathed her Machete, and readied her Gravity Hammer, which she slammed into the ground before the horde of mutants, knocking down five of them with the energy blast. She remembered the hole in her armor, from that plasma turret. And she did not like the idea of their claws being dug into her wound.

1 Like

Bridget kept shivering on the ground, her heart racing and her head far from reality.

Grace and Sarah finally arrived to help.

1 Like

Sarah used her hammer on anything that was an enemy.

2 Likes

Sky held Ana close to her chest as she killed the last mutant.

1 Like

Blake was still trying to figure out how to get the claw out of Jäger, he was taking to himself trying to figure out how. It was obvious he was panicking as Jäger could die, and he was desperate to save the only best friend he had.

2 Likes

“As if the Brutes weren’t enough.” Catina said. “Maybe we will even find out what mutated them…”

1 Like

Grace rushed to the Delgato. “Hey, mommy is here…” Grace said, hugging the dog.

1 Like

“GRACE BACK OFF OR HELP!” He shouted at her

3 Likes

Sarah pulled Grace away and hugged her.

“Let me go help…” Ana said as she walked over to Blake.

2 Likes

Leygall strolls in with Kiana, clutching his wounds.

Beth slowly walked over “m…maybe… i could… help” She said nervously

2 Likes

Sarah saw Kiana and dragged Grace over to her. [How can I help you?]

2 Likes

Blake sat their picking up his knife and began to attempt to saw through the claw as fast as he could. “Come on, come on.” He said quietly, ready to burst into tears if the worse was to come. “Please not him.”

2 Likes

Jess’ eyes widen as she sees what blake was about to do, “Wait! That could make it worse, if you cut through it, the part still in him could be near impossible to remove”

2 Likes

ok talking is out of the question then Beth thought as she walked over to Jäger, she pulled out a tranquilizer and gave it to him. “there, now we can work without him struggling and whining” she said

[i’m fine… just missing an arm…] she said as she looked to grace carrying her mangled helmet [and apparently a helmet too… along with no ammo]

2 Likes

“I…I don’t know what to ■■■■■■■ do.” He said panicking. “I…■■■■! ■■■■!”

3 Likes

“CALM DOWN” Beth ordered blake “let me do this for you”

2 Likes

Jess takes his knife, inserts it into the wound and begins lightly moving it around, so as to not further damage Jaeger. To find the tip of the claw

2 Likes