Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Grace hugged Kiana and Sarah. Sky let Ana help, overseeing the situation.

1 Like

Sarah took the helmet and put it on her head. [I thought we lost you.]

2 Likes

Blake stood up and backed away letting the ones who knew what to do, take care of him.

2 Likes

(before this happened because i’m to lazy to change this since i was almost done with it when blake posted this)

the helmet didn’t fit because it was a mangled pancake, Kiana tossed it to the ground [i know… if i didn’t run into leygall i might be dead]

“or not” Beth whispered as she walked off “why would anyone take the sixteen year old girl seriously, there’s no way she could possibly have any knowledge on delgato anatomy… it’s not as if she’s lived on a planet with them for years or anything like that” She said under her breath so barely anyone could hear her while she was walking off. A few mutants attacked her and almost like a machine she systematically placed a bullet within each of their heads because she wasn’t in the mood for anything. She walked off and found a place to sit quietly away from everyone

3 Likes

Catina overheard Kiana say she was out of ammo. “Do you still have the pistol I gave you?” She asked KIana.

1 Like

(how does one overhear no sound whatsoever? lol)

[no, i lost it in the chaos] Kiana answered

3 Likes

Kaitlynn watched Beth and walked over to her. “Beth right?” She asked

1 Like

Beth shot, barely missing kaitlynn’s head as a warning

2 Likes

(Don’t use the [Kiana is speaking font] then.)

“I liked that pistol. Oh well, I’ll go check on Beth again.” Catina said.

“I would ask if you were alright. But you seem better than these dead guys.” Catina said as she kicked one of the mutants that Beth had just slaughtered.

1 Like

“Funny. I’ve been threatened worse.” She said standing over her. “Look, I’m sorry you got ignored, but I’m sure your help is needed.”

2 Likes

Sarah gave Kiana her pistol. [I’m not good with it. You should have it.]

Samuel leaned on a wall and saw Beth shoot at Kaitlynn. He made his way over.

Ana tried to help Jäger but Jess wasn’t letting her. She shrugged and went back to Sky.

2 Likes

( [this font is her using sign language, you know… sign language, a thing that doesn’t make sound… so how does one hear it?] )

Beth took a shot at catina as well “i’m never needed apparently”

4 Likes

“Look, people are distracted right now, but you can help, you can earn everyone’s respect now.”

2 Likes

“well when i tried everyone just decided to ignore me like always” Beth said as she laid back “i’m getting new employers after this… Cat please remind me to never work with humans again”

2 Likes

“Well how’s your chance kid to prove them wrong. If you wanna be a lazy ■■■■ and pass this chance up, then that’s your fault, but hey what do I know?” She said walking off.

2 Likes

(Ok. Catina had known sign language before, so why not now?)

“What can I say? This line work can be thankless, and maybe either the money or the end result of battles such as this one is what you get from them. Saving a lot of lives.” Catina told Beth. “But you are right about Humans to some degree.” She added.

1 Like

Blake paced back and forth, talking to himself, whispering over and over again to himself. As Kaitlynn left him alone and walked over to Sky. “Ma’am…we can’t be here long…we might have to leave him behind.” She told her on a private comm.

2 Likes

(that’s not the problem, the problem is you said you heard it, well you can’t hear something that doesn’t make sound. If you said you saw it there would be no issue but you said she heard it.)

Beth slowly stood up and silently walked back to Jäger, she quickly did what she could and walked off “there, now all of you can go back to ignoring me” She said bitterly

2 Likes

“Thank you” Jess says after her

2 Likes

Blake looked at Beth. “Thank you.” He said walking over
to see Jäger. Not saying a word as he kneeled down to pet him.

3 Likes