Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Beth just went back to quietly sitting in her corner and reloading her gun

2 Likes

“Thanks…Didn’t think anyone on Daylight would actually care enough to help.” He told Jess quietly slowing petting his neck scratching it as Jäger breathed heavily.

2 Likes

“You’re welcome” she says also quietly. She scratches Jaeger’s chin

2 Likes

“I was actually terrified I was gonna lose him. I don’t know how I can pay you back for this…or Beth. You guys saved him.”

3 Likes

“A simple thanks is enough” She says “Although, a whole lotta money never hurt anyone” she jokes trying to lighten the mood

2 Likes

Leo woke up in the morning and carefully got out of bed, hoping he wouldn’t wake up Kyanna.

Samuel went to take a seat again and stared at the ceiling.

Sarah kept hugging Kiana and Grace.

2 Likes

He chuckled. “Shame I don’t got much in the bank then.”

3 Likes

“Well ■■■■, there goes that get rich quick scheme” she says giggling

2 Likes

“Hey, I never got a chance to ever be rich for a second. Guess you gotta find another guy…anyway, is he safe to pick up? I wanna get him out of here.”

2 Likes

“Uh, I think so”

2 Likes

Blake heffs Jäger over his shoulders, he kneels a bit due to him being a bit heavier than what he could usually carry. Meaning he would be a bit slow, but he wasn’t gonna leave him behind. He grunted as he tried to make himself as comfortable as possible.

2 Likes

[Sorry for hugging you so much…] Sarah said.

Leo sat down on the bed again.

2 Likes

[it’s fine, but now may not be the time] kiana said

Kyanna remained asleep

2 Likes

Blake walked with Daylight, showing some struggle carrying him. “■■■■, he’s heavier than he looks.” he chuckles happy to at least know he wasn’t carrying a corpse.

2 Likes

Sarah nodded. [I know… I’m sorry…]

Leo pulled out his data pad and Athena connected to it.
“Good morning, how is it going?” She asked.
“Fine… it’s nice. Any damage to the pelican?”
“None at all, it is all fine.”
Leo nodded and continued to read through some files he had found in the Foxtrot Base.

2 Likes

“Marauding Brutes, creepy mutants. Dare I ask what might be next?” Catina said as Daylight began moving again.

1 Like

“the leader becomes even creepier” Beth said to catina

3 Likes

“I will give you 50 credits if that happens.” Blake told her

2 Likes

“I’ll go with the underdog, and bet on less creepy.” Catina said.

1 Like

Grace welcomed Sarah into her arms happily.

“Ma’am… Brute forces are moving to the docks. They’re trying to get in a different way.” Delovo said. “We can’t commit anyone there… You’re gonna have to take a Pelican and knock them down.” Delovo said.

1 Like