Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Beth killed another brute when she heard her gun click “f#ck, cat toss me some ammo” she said as she got behind cover

Kiana threw a grenade at a crowd of brutes, giving her time to reload before firing at some more

“these brutes seem even more astronomically stupid then i ever thought possible… their scarabs will prove useful once they are dealt with” Leygall replied to catina as he killed a brute with his plasma rifle

“that would be fine” Kyanna said following him

2 Likes

“Ammo!” Catina said as a heads up to Beth as she tossed Beth a few cartridges, one after the other.

Catina had the time and inclination to send Aries another private com. “I just remembered while slaughtering these Brutes. That the group of Tizakanus’s Brutes who I wanted a charger for my Gravity Hammer from. They compared me to someone named Celosia, and thought they would be able have their way with me.” Catina said, and laughed sarcastically. “I had even found some non-Human males who would want to “fix” me, and be with them.”

“I hope so.” Catina said to Nos. “We lost that Gauss Hog in a tragic accident. So we may get at least one Scarab to fill the void it left.”

1 Like

“LR.” She replied.

Aries shot a Brute about to kill Catina. “Eyes up, stop staring.” Aries said.

1 Like

“Good to hear” Lobster said.

Spanner tossed the helmet back to Bridget.

Santiago scanned the streets.

2 Likes

“Oh please. I’m busy with about a half dozen other things right now. Hence why I asked you to cover me with your sniper rifle.” Catina said back to Aries.

“And needless to say, I have ninety nine problems but needing a man isn’t one of them.” She added as she resumed shooting at Brutes.

1 Like

beth caught the cartridges, reloaded, and went on to kill more brutes

2 Likes

“Not like I really asked you.” Aries said.

“Thanks…” Bridget said, catching her helmet and putting it on.

1 Like

“Maybe to be fair I’ll ask your opinion on the matter.” Catina said as she continued firing her Rain of Oblivion. “You would allow some pig of a man to put his manure covered hooves on you? No bias against the male gender.”

1 Like

“Oh, no bias, but, bias.” Aries chuckled. “Sounds about right.”

3 Likes

Spammer nodded.

“We should move” Santiago said seriously.

Lobster stood, and offered his hand to help Bridget.

1 Like

“Since I went and said that, now you know how to always drive me away. Taint yourself with pigman stench.” Catina said.

“How you doing with ammo?” Catina asked Beth. “I could give you all of mine, and use my DMR.”

1 Like

“Man man man men men man man man!” Aries exclaimed loudly beside Catina as the Brutes stopped.

@evillobsterking Bridget took his hand

2 Likes

Lobster pulled her to her feet.

2 Likes

“Maybe you could even swap your helmet for one that resembles a pig.” Catina said.

1 Like

Leo carried Kyanna’s food and went to sit down with her.

Sarah continued to fire at the brutes and turned to Kiana. [Everything okay?]
Samuel stood beside Sarah and fired.

Ana ran out of sniper ammo. “Sky… I need more ammo…”

2 Likes

“I dunno, you’re the one with pigtails. Might as well complete the transformation… Or maybe you’re better as a tree, since you must hate how men are with wood.” Aries snickered.

“Thanks so much… Wait, how did you do that? Are you a Spartan as well?” Bridget asked.

“Okay… I’ll see what’s up.” Sky tapped her helmet.

2 Likes

“Oh you went there, and judged how I am a Botanist as a hobby.” Catina joked. “In fact, maybe I could have a few UV lights and harmless plants scattered around my room.”

“Especially a fern with a string tied around a frond. So I could play a joke on a Gahlogali native, and pull that fern frond onto their shoulder when they aren’t looking. Kyanna? No!, do that to Valyinna. Hehehe.”

1 Like

“Something like that” Lobster answered, with a small chuckle.

2 Likes

Kiana just nodded

“you do not always have to do everything for me” Kyanna said

“Cat calm down, this is no time to fight each other” Beth said

“well it appears there is more than one human competent enough to understand that” Leygall said hearing Beth

2 Likes

“Pfft” Catina said to Beth. “Need I remind you my idea of actually fighting with Aries would not involve this many words? Remember how we met, when I was supposed to ambush Zhaz, and you sort of kidnapped me.”

1 Like