Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Já o suficiente!” Catina said, clearly losing patience with Aries mocking her non-stop.

(Enough already)

1 Like

“oh now she’s really mad” Beth said slowly backing away from cat

2 Likes

The aftermath of the battle was long and tense with the brutes suffering multiple casualties
“This choke point can’t hold forever Drarsuus! We will crush them and join our brothers with the assault on the first floor!” The second-in command brute said
“Maybe if we increase our next push we can outnumber all their forces and-…”
Drarsuus slammed the communications center table with his fist and started to have a low growl
"I grow impatient of this raid brother! We must join our brothers in the first floor and not be held up by this “sector”, tell me brother if the rest of the floors fall, will not this sector fall soon after? Drarsuus asked his second in command.
“Are you suggesting a tactical retreat? Because that is something we both know we can’t do…if the command finds out about this we will lose our honor!”
Drarsuus flips the table and throws it through a wall
“Your right brother, but I can’t wait until longer, to crush these forces we must kill their commander…” Drarsuus said breathing heavily
“The commander?” The second in command asked
“THE SPARTAN!” Drarsuus screamed as he punched his second-in command in the face
“If we defeat this spartan the rest of the marines will retreat and victory will be hours…” Drasuurs walked out of the command center and stared at the human base that was holding him up

3 Likes

Bridget suddenly kept her distance. “U-uh, okay…” Bridget said. “What brings you out here?” She asked.

Sky carried Ana in her arms like one would to a baby.

“Don’t you mean… Leaf me alone?” Aries giggled.

1 Like

Ana looked up at Sky. “You didn’t have to carry me like this…”

2 Likes

Catina whistled to get someone’s attention. “Hey Sky! Can you get Aries to shut up, or can I do that myself?!” She then asked.

1 Like

“I told you, she’s your problem as much as you’re hers.” Sky then looked down at Ana. “Take off your helmet.” Sky said. “And mine.” She added.

Aries took off her helmet and stuck her tongue out at Catina.

1 Like

Ana nodded and blushed as she did.

Sarah walked with Kiana and Grace. [Do you want to borrow my helmet?] she asked Kiana.

2 Likes

“Thank you for nothing…no not nothing. Thank you for playing stupid games with me, Captain Cancer.” Catina ruthlessly told Sky.

3 Likes

Sky kissed Ana briefly. “I’ve wanted to do that for days.” Sky said, ignoring Catina.

“You’re such a hecking funny boi.” Aries said

Grace put an arm around Sarah

2 Likes

Ana smiled but had heard Catina and frowned. “Catina, there was no reason to say that…”

2 Likes

“Don’t pay attention to her, my dear.” Sky whispered.

1 Like

“N-no! She had n-no reason to say that!” Ana said.

2 Likes

“You wanna bet again?” Kaitlynn asked her Brother.

“What’s the bet?” He asked her

“How long this argument is gonna last.”

He smirked and left out a scoff smiling under his helmet as he picked Jäger back up and threw him over his shoulders, again it felt like he was Atlas holding up the world, Exepct this world was a blind giant animal that snored softly like he always did when he slept. “I’ll give it a few minutes.”

“I’ll give it a hour, like always with this team.” Kaitlynn said standing next to her brother, thinking what would happen if she punched his arm.

2 Likes

“It’s okay… If I feel legitimately threatened by Catina, I’ll beat the ever loving sh*t out of her.” Sky said to Ana. “Anyway, I don’t want to make my hands more.
bloody than they have to… I want to keep them clean for a special girl.” Sky said.

1 Like

“You owe me.” Blake said. Winning the bet

“Aw ■■■■. Fine.” Kaitlynn sighed under her breath.

2 Likes

Ana nodded and checked her sniper.

2 Likes

“We where supposed to be meeting a contact” Santiago answered her dryly,

“Death and aliens raining from the sky isn’t great for buissness” Lobster said.,

2 Likes

kiana shook her head to sarah then looked to sky [yes like a cheep knock off spartan IV could last against a real spartan III, that’s a funny joke sky]

3 Likes

“Maybe I um… Could…” Bridget lowered her voice to a whisper. “…Tag along?”

1 Like