Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Catina followed the plan, drawing her M6D and aiming it at the leader’s head. But she also tossed the bag full of snacks to them, so she could grip her pistol with both hands.

1 Like

Jaime lifts his assault rifle up alongside his pistol

A second figure, a girl of about 18 years, lifts an SMG at the group.

The lizard Creature unfurls it’s frill to try and scare off these new threats.

2 Likes

Blake chuckled. “You’re outgunned, you know that right? And not to mention you’re going up against spartans as well.” he said. “Now here’s what’s really gonna happen, you’re gonna drop your guns and you’re gonna be taken prisoner, until we figure out what to do with you.”

“You okay?” he asked Jess, still aiming at the scavengers.

2 Likes

Jamie, raises an eyebrow, being fully decked out in his Mjölnir, it was impossible to see him as anything other than a Spartan. “How about no, I’ve escaped worse, you’re not the first treacherous B*stards I’ve come across”

2 Likes

“With that armor of yours I wouldn’t doubt it, but you’re cornered right now, and we are also armed with plasma weaponry, but you know this doesn’t has to end in blood right? And you calling us treacherous is really ironic buddy.” he added

2 Likes

“We had an agreement, you betrayed that agreement, what part of that doesn’t scream Treacherous”

The girl slowly lowers her weapon, but Jaime stands firm, “Let her go, she’s unarmoured, and she’s just a child, she doesn’t need to be caught up in this”

Jess nods

2 Likes

“The part where you resorted to kidnapping and ransom…I wanna ask you what you meant by safe passage?”

2 Likes

“getting through this building, without an instance like this, now how was I being treacherous in doing that? I saw a hostile, I eliminated said hostile, I provided her safe, and without harm, to people I had no prior agreement with, while not being the most paragon action, no treachery was committed the same cannot be said of you.”

2 Likes

“Does it matter anymore, this city was suppose to be evacuated, what are you doing here?”

2 Likes

“That’s for me to know, and take to my grave” Jaime looks at the girl beside him, “Go, now, before things get rough, take Artemis with you”

“But Jaime! Please don’t make me leave you”

“I said go” He turns back to Daylight, his pistol hovering around Jess’ unprotected head, as he still had her helmet, and weapons.

2 Likes

Blake was about to say something, until he heard brute howling in the distance. “Got Verdammnt.” (God D*mnit) he groaned in anger. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

2 Likes

Jaime sighs in annoyance, and slightly in relief. He flips the nearest sturdy piece of furniture on it’s side, positioning it between him and the doors, and crouching behind it.

2 Likes

“■■■■! Sky!” Blake said. “Let me out, we left a few of our own behind.”

2 Likes

Jaime slaps a magazine into his pistol, which, up till now, had been unloaded. “Then go” he says. He looks at the young girl, “Kate, follow him, get out of the battle, I’ll be fine”

She nods, “Artemis stay” she says pointing to Jaime, the large lizard cocks it’s head and crouches near the Spartan

2 Likes

“And the rest of us in this room?” Catina asked Blake.

1 Like

“We have to go… Come on.” Sky said. Without her helmet and her leg, she clutched the wall as she moved forward. “I need Ana to help me with this.” Sky said gruffly. “Send her to me, and prepare to defend this hospital.” Sky ordered.

1 Like

Blake ran into the room where the rest of Daylight was at. “Grace, grab Sky and follow me, Ana cover my six. We got brutes closing in on us.” He ordered.

2 Likes

Ana came over to Sky and helped her walk. “I’m here…”

Sarah went over to Grace and Kiana.

2 Likes

“Thanks for being here with me hun…” Sky said to Ana.

“We need to go to Delovo. We have to run.” Sky said.

1 Like

“I’ve been trying to get contact, and I’ve been failing…ma’am we won’t have time. I’ll try and contact him again.”
He began attempting to make contact with Delovo again. “This Spartan Karmyn of fireteam Daylight, some one respond if you can here me.”

2 Likes