Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That Condor only has so much room. Can’t fit us all.” The Marine said, gesturing to the hundreds of LR soldiers gathered.

1 Like

“Sky, where the ■■■■ is the LR even?” Blake asked

2 Likes

“I’m afraid the Brutes have both ground and air superiority over us.” Catina said grimly.

1 Like

“What if we could steal another?” Kate asks quietly

2 Likes

“She’s got a point…we just need to retreat now, it’s all over.” Blake sighed taking his helmet off.

2 Likes

“I was left here in charge of a city… And to get those schematics… What didn’t you understand about the LR fleet retreating into slipspace?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“So they just left us here to die? Sky, we aren’t gods we gotta remember this, we’re running low on resources and ammo.”

2 Likes

“even if we do that, there’s one ship, a relatively small ship too” Jaime says

2 Likes

“We can make it out on that ship.” Sky said. “It is our only and best bet.”

1 Like

“I know, but what about them.” Blake said turning back to Jamie and Kate.

2 Likes

“F*ck it we’ll bring them. :smirk:” Sky said to Blake.

1 Like

Ana helped Sky into the condor.

2 Likes

Blake looked at the two he didn’t say a word as he stepped out of the way to let them on the ship first.

2 Likes

Jaime waves Kate aboard, passes her Artemis, and then hops on board as well.

Jess walks over to Blake, “wait, we’re leaving?”

2 Likes

Sky smiled at Ana

1 Like

“Yeah…we can’t keep fighting.” He said in a low tone, as Kaitlynn stepped onto the ship, as Jäger watched Artemetis pass by, growling softly.

2 Likes

Jess rubs Jäger’s head, then gets into the condor.

2 Likes

Blake followed Jess as him and Jäger stepped onto the ship. He walked over and sat down next to Jess, looking at his helmet, thinking to himself.

2 Likes

"Catina said nothing as she watched everyone start boarding the Condor. She double checked that Aries was still with them, then she walked onto the ship as well.

1 Like

Ana sat Sky down and went to the control. “Everyone on?”

2 Likes