Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Ana nodded and helped Sky into a seat.

2 Likes

Catina just shrugged, then removed her helmet and helped herself to one of the energy bars she had stolen.

1 Like

Sky hugged Ana. “I am very okay now.” Sky said as she leaned on to her.

1 Like

“I’m glad you are…” Ana smiled. “You need to rest up when we get back to the ship…”

2 Likes

“Only if you rest with me.” Sky winked

1 Like

“Aries is overpowered by jealousy, but that is alright.” Catina sang inbetween mouthfuls of her energy bar.

“Are we going back to the ship, or going to Blaamo or whatever the f#ck it’s called?” Catina thought in her mind.

1 Like

“I’ll need to see if there are any wounded I need to help before I go rest…” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Don’t leave yet.” Sky said as she held on to Ana.

Aries laughed

1 Like

“Is there an estimated time of arrival to where we are going?” Catina asked everyone on the ship who had their com channels open.

1 Like

“Not sure.” Kaitlynn responded. “You’d have to ask Sky.”

2 Likes

“I may ask her sooner or later.” Catina replied. “But it couldn’t be more than a few hours to get there.”

1 Like

“Okay…” Ana said.

“I’d say about 3 hours.” Hermes responded.

2 Likes

“Three hours of sleep at most then.” Catina said, and sat back in her seat, hoping to doze off.

1 Like

Sky hugged Ana tightly

(timeskip to Pamo?)

1 Like

“I’ll wake you up when we get there.” Ana said to Sky.

2 Likes

Catina closed her eyes, but hadn’t actually fallen asleep yet. “oops.” She thought as her hand lazily slid off her leg, and onto Aries’ leg.

1 Like

Sky hugged her tightly

Soon, they’d arrived at Paamo. A peculiarity of the system was the darkness about the world. Large, black, organic spires reached through the atmosphere. The LR fleet was surrounded by dozens of ships with mysteriously chitinous plating, impractically designed with what seemed to be frontal cranes, that turned out to be monstrous claws for a beast of war.

1 Like

Catina awoke, blushed as she took her hand off Aries leg, and began shaking Beth to wake her up too.

"We’re here. I need to hand this modified weapon over and pitch the idea of some new sniper rifles that can even be used as anti-air and anti-armor. Get medical clearance to continue fighting, and a new chest plate and undersuit, like now!

1 Like

“Sky…what are we doing here again?” Kaitlynn asked.

2 Likes

Ana carefully woke Sky up.

2 Likes