Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Good to see you again Red…but sadly ■■■■ went south.” He sighed.

2 Likes

“Hey, I missed you two. How was the trip?” Sky asked Leo and Kyanna casually.

1 Like

“You guys can come with us to the medbay.” Kaitlynn said. Stopping so they could follow if they wished.

2 Likes

Kyanna stopped examined everyone, seeing their injuries all over them “by the gods you are all wounded” she said… she paused for a moment and went to help kaitlynn move sky "how did this happen? she asked

2 Likes

“Apes…they swarmed our ■■■.” She said in defeat.

2 Likes

“Let me help…” Leo said as he picked Sky up.

Sarah went over to Kiana. [Everything okay?]

2 Likes

[i… wanna be left alone for now] Kiana said as she started moving to the medbay

2 Likes

Jess giggling at watching Artemis, decides to head to her assigned quarters

Jaime sighs, “Another base, thought I left all this ■■■■ behind me”

2 Likes

“You ex Military?” Kaitlynn asked him going back to the rest of Daylight.

Blake looked at Jess, and decided to see if she was still up to smoke and followed her.

3 Likes

No” he says tone dripping with sarcasm “I’m a civilian model Spartan”

2 Likes

[Oh okay… I’ll see you later… I’ll be in my room if you want to hang out…] Sarah sighed as she went to her room.

“I feel this is my fault somehow… I shouldn’t have just left with out thinking about the next mission.” Leo said.

2 Likes

“I knew your model looked familiar.” She giggled. “Anyway, well it’s better than that ■■■■ planet am I right?”

Blake approached Jess door, Knocking on her door, wanting to check on her after the whole hostage incident.

3 Likes

“I’ll reserve Judgement for now” He remarks quietly, looking very spooky with his helmet.

“Come in” Jess calls from inside. (Fade to Black?)

2 Likes

“Little edgy there ain’t it?” She asked, not scared of it.

Blake opened the door and peeked her head in. “Uh, hey.”
(Fade to Black.)

3 Likes

“I happen to like it” Jaime says a little bit offended

2 Likes

“Yeah, I noticed, but appearance aren’t what makes someone scary.” She said smirking at him.

2 Likes

Connor powers down the armor. “Does it work?” The technician asks him. “I went BAMF, didn’t I?” Connor asks sarcastically. “I meant-” “I know what you meant. I helped design the armor after all. Yes, it works,” he interrupts.“Time to get to work.” “Yes, indeed,” Director Killian states. “Go catch us some rebels.”

6 Likes

“We made it back to the Short Straw.” Catina told Beth.

First, Catina handed the captured Brute Sniper Rifle over to the Short Straw’'s research & development department. Vaguely explaining how powerful it was.

Then she got out of her armor and undersuit, requested a new Intruder Trespasser chest plate & undersuit, then she skipped going to the med bay. Instead she showered, went back to her room, and changed into her Sangheili robe that had been altered to fit her while she was gone, and a piece of it had been made into a bathrobe belt, that Catina tied the robe shut with.

Finally, Catina got herself a glass of wine, and laid on her bed while sipping from the glass. “I know this will be some quality alone time. Since Aries is just ignoring me anyway. So I can just be lazy, and not even braid my hair into pigtails again for awhile.” Catina thought as she lazily drank her Wine.

3 Likes

Spetz stayed sulked in the back of the pelicans corner

2 Likes

Beth stood up and slowly walked for her room.

“Sky… how did this happen to you?” Kyanna asked

Leygall headed for his quarters, putting his blades away to charge and removing his armor. So he could lie down and rest.

2 Likes