Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Level 1 is active.” She said as a small secret trap door opened and dummy ascended from the floor.

3 Likes

Artemis sniffs the dummy, unsure of what to do.

Kate whistles 2 short notes.

Artemis Launches herself at the dummy, knocking it to the ground, where she proceedes to bite it’s head, using her powerful jaws to try and crush it.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn seemed a bit impress, while Jäger was not happy, hearing the sound of the dummy being brought from storage. his dummy.

3 Likes

“The planet was beautiful… but we didn’t really do a lot of things together. Kyanna was usually with her mother.” Leo said to Sky.

2 Likes

Artemis tries to rip the Dummies head off

Kate whistles her down.

2 Likes

“Not bad, Kate you got trained decently.” Kaitlynn said looking down at Jäger. “Okay, what did my brother say it was?” She said thinking for a moment. “Oh yeah! Jagd. Stiel. Töten.“ She said as Jäger went trouting into the ring completely ignoring the two.

2 Likes

Kuiper Belt, Sol System

Connor was currently preparing to disembark from the Project Zephyr Facility. He had a Sahara class heavy Prowler, the Now You See Me, which stocked with various weapons, gear, and explosives that he might need on his hunt. ONI considered this rebel group a serious threat, and Director Killian believed this would be the perfect opportunity to field test the PSRD. These rebels were elusive, but the tech from Project Zephyr should give Connor the edge he needed to capture one of these rebels.

All he needed now was the green light to leave the facility. Eventually, the Powler’s comms came to life, and Director Killian’s voice could be heard. “We’ve been given the all clear Spartan. You are go for launch. Stay safe, and bring us back a live one.” And with that, Connor fired up the engines, and left the asteroid facility. He had locked in the coordinates of the Legion’s last known location. One thought is running through Connor’s mind. These rebels will have no idea what hit them.

3 Likes

“Aww, how was she?” Sky asked. She practically forced Ana into her chest at this point.

Captain Frost entered. “I apologize if I was interrupting, but I need those schematics, 5839.” Frost said. Sky quickly pulled out a disc and handed it to her, holding it completely wrong. Frost brushed it off on her ■■■■■, hoping that the disc would be alright in the DVD player.

1 Like

Ana positioned herself to lean on Sky’s shoulder.
“Well maybe Kyanna should tell you that.” Leo said.

Sarah sat on the ground of her room and played fetch with her dog.

2 Likes

Spetz woke up in a hospital bed armorless

2 Likes

Catina walked into the medical bay. “Is anyone available to examine a pretty bad plasma burn?” She asked out loud, Hoping she wouldn’t have a long wait, despite letting everyone else go in ahead of her.

“Oh and Aries.” Catina whispered to Aries. “If I am kept here, and if you can be sneaky and pull a curtain or two shut, perhaps it could be my turn to get a backrub from you.”

1 Like

“NO WAY I’M NOT GAY.” Aries said, uncomfortable.

Sky looked at Kyanna in the hopes she’d shed some light on this

1 Like

“What the actual ■■■■?” Catina asked Aries, suddenly really annoyed. “Are you just this little ■■■■■ who played me?”

1 Like

“No! I thought you were just a masseuse!” Aries said

Catina took a step towards Aries, ready to slap her. “Lies. How dare you do this to me?!” Then she turned her head away from Aries, and after a second or two Catina just walked out of the medical bay, not even caring about the plasma burn not being looked at yet.

1 Like

Ana saw Catina storm out. “I’ll be right back Sky.” She said as she stood up and followed her. “Hey Catina! Wait up!” She called out.

1 Like

“What?” Catina said as she kept walking.

1 Like

“I need to finish looking at wound.” Ana said keeping up with her.

2 Likes

Kate sits down and watches Jäger.

2 Likes

“He should work mostly by himself…I think.” Kaitlynn said, changing the level to a more advance setting, the area expands as a hologram activates to make the area look as if it was a jungle, the floor moved to shifted to form ledges, ditches.

2 Likes