Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“I imagine this muscle I lost will need to be cloned later on. And am I looking at a skin graft, or will the skin grow over the wound on it’s own?” Catina asked Ana.

1 Like

“it tied” Kyanna answered

2 Likes

“Okay… that’s good.” Leo smiled, “Did they end up saying I was capable of defending you?”

“Um… I’ll need to see the progress of it everyday… I’ll let you know after 2 have passed.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Very well.” Catina said. “Slap a bandage over it, and I’ll probably have to put my armor on & go say hello to those Brutes again before those two days are up.”

“Is that about all? I need to go find Aries, and kindly ask her to apologise for the way she’s been acting.”

1 Like

“I’d recommend not going to the brutes.” Ana said as she began bandage her up.

2 Likes

“I guess you’d have to tell the higher ups that, and they could sideline me at their discretion.” Catina said.

After being bandaged up, Catina made her way back to her room to change back into her tanktop, fatigues, and boots.

“Better to wear these than my robe when I go whoop someone’s ■■■.” She said to herself, and left her room to go find Aries and keep her word that Aries would regret insulting one of the main things that made Catina, Catina.

1 Like

Kate watches with interest, “Very interesting, but Artemis is more trained to defend”

1 Like

“He’s meant to do both.”

2 Likes

“Ah, I see, I wonder exactly how similar the two animals are”

1 Like

“I’m not sure, guess we’ll have to figure out Soon, if I can find him.” She said whistling Jäger to return, the simulation broke down as Jäger came walking back his teeth blood soaked as he was treating the head like a chew toy.

1 Like

Kate giggles, “He looks like an earth dog” she says laughing

1 Like

“He has some similarities, other than the blindness, and six outter teeth.” She giggled. “Alright, you hungry?”

1 Like

“Yeah, are we going to get some food? Or did you mean him?”

1 Like

“Food. I’ll go find him later. You must be hungry.”

1 Like

“Yeah, let’s go” Kate stands up, and goes to leave the room

1 Like

Kaitlynn left with her, leading her to the mess hall as Jäger ran off to find a place to chew on the head in peace.

2 Likes

Kate follows Kaitlynn, “So what’s being in the army like? Is it fun? is it Scary? Do you kill a lot of people? Do you meet hot guys at all? Or Girls you know, for a friend. Anyway, is the food good? Jaime says Army food is one of the worst things ever invented, but it’s still all he eats”

1 Like

“The army is a mix, sometimes it’s hell sometimes it’s decent. Yeah, you always have to get your hands bloody. And the army isn’t about dating…well in my opinion it’s not, but who knows maybe you’ll meet your future husband or wife. And it’s not the worst I’ve had, the food is okay to say the least.”

2 Likes

“I don’t mean in the army” she says giggling, “I mean on leave”

1 Like

“Oh well, yeah…Leave is amazing.”

1 Like