Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That could work. We just have to find a way get on board” Alex said

2 Likes

“hmm indeed that will be the difficult part…” Kyanna looked to Kiana “all you need to pilot a scarab is one person… Kiana has a jetpact, getting on the scarab will be the easiest for her… She could use it to board the Scarab and possibly allow the rest of us to get on…”

2 Likes

“Sounds like a plan” Alex said before looking at the rest of the group “as soon as we can we need to start moving”

2 Likes

“wait you’re sending me in there alone? that’s a terrible idea” Kiana protested

2 Likes

“Hopefully the elites will be focused on us” Alex said as he looked over “you we need to get on board and lower it”

2 Likes

Kiana thought for a moment and checked her ammo supply “fine” she said

2 Likes

Sarah tapped Kiana’s shoulder. [I can go up there with you, I have a jet pack as well.]

2 Likes

“good, i could use the support” Kiana said

2 Likes

Sarah smiled underneath her helmet. [I won’t let you down.] she signed as she got out her hammer.

2 Likes

Jäger sniffed the air, seeing he hadn’t been fast enough to get inside. The gun fire had died down, but he had no way in. He began to walk back and forth at the entrance, not knowing what to do.

2 Likes

Jess, still outside after being pinned by focused fire from the turrets, slowly inches the barrel of her rifle over the edge of the foxhole, she sights up on the nearest turret operator. She does a double take when she realizes there is no one operating them. slinging her rifle over her back, she runs over the remaining ground to the entrance

2 Likes

Luckily she was shooting at a cardboard cutout as in some of the previous posts its implied that the Sangheili are moving either to a gravity lift or harvester

5 Likes

“We need to go. I don’t think we have time to stand around, Captain Alex.” Sky said. She picked up Ana.

1 Like

[Ready?] Sarah signed to Kiana.

2 Likes

Jäger picked up her scent and ran to her, Better to be with one pack member than alone.

2 Likes

“We dont even know if some of our troops can stand” Alex snapped in reply

3 Likes

“Ana can walk, but she should stay out of a fight.” Kaitlynn said. “Everyone else seems good.”

2 Likes

Sky was taken aback, and remained silent.

3 Likes

Ana slowly got out of Sky’s arms. She held a pistol in her right hand.

2 Likes

“as ready as i’ll ever be… i still think this is a bad idea” Kiana said

2 Likes