Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah nodded and kept herself above water. [I wanted to ask you something.]

2 Likes

She stopped for a second. “Let’s do it…If I have a chance to go home and see my dad again, I’ll take it. ■■■■ the risk, ■■■■ the LR, ■■■■ everything. I just wanna see him.” She said, hugging Samuel tighter. “Thank you.” She whispered.

2 Likes

“No problem.” Samuel answered. “Do you want to take your brother too?”

2 Likes

[what’s up?] kiana said

2 Likes

“I don’t know it will all depend on when we leave.”

2 Likes

“We will likely only have one shot… but I’ll need to time to prepare it.” Samuel said.

[What do you think of me?] she signed nervously.

2 Likes

kiana’s expression changed [it depends what you mean by that]

2 Likes

[Do you like to have me around or do I just bother you?] She signed as she was became nervous of asking her.

2 Likes

kiana smiled [i like having you around, you’re one of the few people i actually talk to on daylight]

2 Likes

“Understood, we need to figure out when we can. God knows what kind of trouble we’ll be in though.” She joked

2 Likes

Sarah smiled and gulped nervously. [What about… if we…] she stopped herself.

Samuel laughed quietly.

2 Likes

i’m 90% sure i know where this is going. Kiana thought [we what?]

2 Likes

[if we were dating… would you like that…] Sarah signed nervously.

2 Likes

called it. Kiana thought as she stopped and thought. it’s unprofessional, and would only put both of us at risk… but saying no would probably break her… d#mmit i’ll need to think on this. Kiana took a deep breath [come see me in my room when you get the chance, we’ll talk about it then] she said

2 Likes

Sarah nodded nervously and began to sink as she forgot to paddle. She began to panic and flail.

2 Likes

kiana grabbed her and dragged her back to the beach [that’s enough swimming for now i think] she said

2 Likes

Sarah nodded at her and stood up and coughed.

2 Likes

kiana brought sarah back to the rock she had her stuff set up at and sat her down

2 Likes

Sarah leaned her head on her and slowly fell asleep.

2 Likes

guess i’m trapped here now. kiana thought

2 Likes