Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kaitlynn watched the two. “I can tell Kiana isn’t in a good mood now.”

2 Likes

“All right that’s enough swimming for me” Spetz got out of the water and dried himself off and returned to his sand fortress. He put on his glasses
“Recording sent!” Alice said bursting with excitement
“What did you just say?” Spetz took off the glasses and stared at her
“Erm…I-“ Alice was interrupted by Spetz throwing the sunglasses in the luggage

2 Likes

Samuel sighed. “I’ve never seen Sarah so attached stood someone…”

Sarah sneezed as she slept.

“So now what?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

“She’s just doing what everyone one else on Daylight does.”

2 Likes

“I guess you’re right.” Samuel said. “Are you gonna get in the water?” He asked her.

2 Likes

“Not when everyone decided to strip down.”

2 Likes

Aries complied and followed Cat.

Sky caused Ana to lose balance, but luckily caught her in her arms.

“Need help, Spetz?” Grace asked.

1 Like

Ana smiled up at Sky. She stood up and hugged her tightly. She then grabbed two towels and put one around Sky.

Samuel chuckled. “It was a bit odd.”

2 Likes

“Help with what? When did you even come out of the water? Has she been following me this whole time? This is weird…

2 Likes

“It was stupid.” She said taking a sip.

2 Likes

Catina made it back to their towel, and laid down on the lefthand side of it. Throwing the two used ones in her backpack, then grabbing the large thermos and two more cups. “Cheers” Catina said after handing Aries the second cup of alcohol. And they continued their sunbathing without a care.

1 Like

Grace blushed. “I am not following you! I just wanted to ask!”

Aries laid beside Cat and sipped her drink.

“What’d I do without you?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“I’m not sure…” Ana answered.

“I agree.” Samuel said.

Sarah woke up and looked around. She stretched and yawned. [Sorry for taking a nap…]

1 Like

“Oh…well no thank you…I’m just gonna relax” Spetz said as he laid down on his towel. It had been a long time since Spetz actually looked up at the sky for once.

2 Likes

“Well if everyone’s out.” She said finishing her drink and standing up walking into the water, feeling it slowly rise to her stomach.

2 Likes

“If I may ask you another question.” Catina said. “What is Venezia like?”

1 Like

“I know I’d be a lot more sad.” Sky said as she dried off and picked up the still towelled Ana.

“Well, um… Could you come back in the water?” Grace asked.

“A huge sh*thole.” Aries said.

1 Like

“Come back in the water?” All right what’s gonna happen now Spetz thought to himself.

2 Likes

“The kind of place one could go in, destroy some fools, and quickly leave with some things of value?” Catina asked. “Innies or criminals who have wealth and material things could be relieved of them easily enough I imagine. And there wouldn’t be much of a UNSC presence there either. At least not until after said troublemakers were long gone.”

1 Like

Kaitlynn raised her arms and let herself fall back into the water, she smiled feeling the water rush over her as she closed her eyes for a second, she felt at peace for a second.

2 Likes