Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah hugged a pillow as she slept. She had been crying the whole time.

Samuel sat on his bed and sighed.
“You okay?” Leo asked him.
“Ya… I just have a lot on my mind…” he answered.
“Like what?”
“Stuff…” he chuckled.

Ana had woken up and looked out the window.

2 Likes

Catina laughed. “I meant arriving on this planet and leaving without Kay even noticing, silly. But I think you’re cute when you’re silly.”

1 Like

“he still tries to avoid everyone as much as possible though” kyanna said giggling

2 Likes

Lobster looked her in the eyes, and smiled “Well, if you are sure”

1 Like

Spetz woke up from a nightmare, he got up to wash his face in the sink to cool himself down and went outside the cabin to meditate. He turned around to see Alice’s projection 2 feet from him in his sunshades and he jumped in fear.
“Geez Alice!” Spetz put his hand on his chest “don’t scare me like that…” Spetz started to go back to his cabin

2 Likes

Aries blushed.

“He can say that all he wants, I know Nos likes me. Well Kyanna, you have a good night sweetie.” Sky said, taking her minute maid to Ana.

“How are ya?” Grace asked.

Bridget nodded. “I’m ready to go when you are, Captain.”

1 Like

“night sky” Kyanna said

“bored” Beth said

2 Likes

Alice appeared in a physiologist suit
“It’s time for an intervention”

“It’s time to let Spetz go back to sleep” he mumbled and started to return to his cabin
Alice responded by a shock of 10 milliamperes which made Spetz fall on the floor and have a seizure

2 Likes

Kaitlynn stood up and walked into the cabin, seeing it was getting two cold for her to stay out much longer.

2 Likes

“All right you changed my mind” Spetz said as he sighed.
“How do you feel?” Alice asked
“Like I’ve been struck by a bolt of light-n-n-ni” Spetz received another shock causing him to roll off the rock he was sitting on

2 Likes

“We have a short journey ahead of us still” Lobster said with a small laugh.

1 Like

Sarah woke up, rubbed her eyes, and looked around. She sniffled and hugged her pillow and grabbed her blanket. She walked over to Kiana’s bed and tapped her.

2 Likes

Kiana’s eyes slowly opened and she looked at sarah. [what’s up?] she asked tiredly

2 Likes

Sarah just sniffled and started crying again.

2 Likes

kiana reached over and grabbed her by the hand, too tired to do much she pulled Sarah over to her

2 Likes

Sarah fell into bed and hugged her tightly. She cried into Kiana.

2 Likes

“Honesty is the best policy here!” Alice replied while getting out a piece of holographic paper and a pen.
“All right fine…it was about…” Spetz looked at Alice
“About what?” Alice said as she started writing
“You know…” Spetz said whining “don’t make me say it…”
“Ohhh” Alice said laughing and then becoming serious
“Your still not over her? How long has it been let me check the records!”
“No! No! No!” That’s not necessary! I don’t want to hear-“
“Fine! I’ll spare you the embarrassment…”

“Anyway why are you still not over her?”
“I don’t know…”Spetz replied “seeing everyone on daylight being lovey dovey…it reminds me of the past…when I first joined the UNSC…”
“You two always did work well together…shame she had other plans…”
“I just…I don’t know…” Spetz started to tear up. “Sometimes I wish I’d just completely forget these memories…”
Alice sighed she didn’t know what to say or what to do, she was trying to be something she couldn’t be.

4 Likes

Kiana wrapped an arm around her and yawned as she was drifting off to sleep again.

Leygall sat down in an empty bed. this was a good day… if only it could have lasted longer. He thought.

2 Likes

Sarah calmed down soon after. She put the pillow underneath her head and pulled her blanket over her. She fell asleep soon after, she sniffled every few minutes.

2 Likes

Catina suddenly woke up from her sleep, and frantically sat up on the bed. She had no idea what time it was, just that she knew something bad was about to happen.

So she quickly ran for the door and burst through it, still not wearing any clothes, then she took two steps along the wall, leaned over slightly while propping herself up with one hand, and vomited on the ground in an area that no one was likely to step in it.

After getting that nasty business out of the way, Catina glanced around and listened for any laughter or jokes by anyone either Human or Sangheili who might have seen or at least heard her throw up.

3 Likes