Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“i would like to yes, it has been ages since you and i have spent time together” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Yeah, sorry we got so distance. That’s just what the military does to you.”

2 Likes

“it is fine… well i am going to head back to my room, good night Kaitlynn” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo sat in his room and sighed. He read something on his data pad.

Sarah blushed deeply and hugged Kiana.

2 Likes

She smiled. “Night Red.”

2 Likes

Kyanna headed back to her room, she sat down in a chair and sighed as she relaxed. she looked down at her bag and smiled, reaching inside and pulling out an arum “finally, i have been waiting all day to finally try solving you… now i have the time to myself” she said as she began to try and solve it.

Kiana accepted the hug and held her tightly, rubbing down her back with her metal arm.

2 Likes

“So what did Kyanna tell you?” Leo messaged Sky.

Sarah cried happily into Kiana. She ended up falling asleep again.

Samuel sat in a hallway near the medbay reading a book.

Ana found a large crate next to her bed. She cautiously opened it and found a pole.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn sat up to go to her armory. “I’ll be back kid.” She said walking out of the room, grabbing her helmet and leaving.

2 Likes

Kiana put sarah in her bed and sat down in a chair smiling. she really is a sweet girl. she thought

2 Likes

Sarah pulled a pillow into a hug as she slept.

Ana picked up the pole and spun it around in her hands. She found a button and pressed it, to her surprise an axe head formed. She then looked inside box and found a letter from Hector. She quickly read through it, she found out it was his will. She quickly hid it.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn saw Samuel sitting in the medbay. “Let me guess, did you get a papercut.” She teased, approaching him.

2 Likes

Samuel chuckled. “No.” He said standing up. “How’s your brother doing?”

2 Likes

“He’s somewhat awake, but he’s in constant pain.”

2 Likes

Samuel nodded. “That’s terrible.” He said. “I wanted to ask if you were interested in having dinner with me.”

2 Likes

“Bloody hell, everyone wants to give me dinner now huh?” She giggled, showing him the basket Kyanna gave her.

2 Likes

Samuel chuckled. “I mean it was just gonna be at the mess hall. You can eat that while I get whatever they’re offering today.”

2 Likes

“Nah, I got enough to share. Come on.” She said motioning her head to follow him.

2 Likes

Samuel nodded and smiled. “Thanks.”

2 Likes

Spetz went back into his room

2 Likes

Kaitlynn walked into the mess deck. “Oh ■■■■ right! Samuel, can you go get my datapad real quick please? It’s in my office.”

2 Likes