“it seems as though we arrived at the perfect timing” Leygall said

2 Likes

“What did my eyes just witness” Spetz said as he kept watching the ship crash

2 Likes

“i suspect it to be jul 'mdama’s covenant human” Leygall said

2 Likes

“J-jul m’domo?” Spetz stammered as he was a human gringo

2 Likes

Leygall sighed with eternal disappointment as he heard the way spetz said the name.

“or a covenant ship of some kind at least” Kiana said

3 Likes

Leo nodded in agreement.

2 Likes

“Oh…that isn’t good then…”

2 Likes

“Oh god, I’m getting a bad feeling again.” Kaitlynn said, holding her battle rifle close to her.

2 Likes

“My A.I senses are tingling” Alice chimed in as Spetz hit his helmet to make her be quiet

2 Likes

“what’s up with your helmet?” Kiana asked

2 Likes

“I uh…I have a dry itchy scalp…I forgot to use selson blue” Spetz chuckled embarrassed

2 Likes

“Probably malfunctioning if it’s LR made, serisouly ive had to have techs fix my armor plenty of times, even when we stole this from ONI.”

2 Likes

Santiago brought up a view of the crashing ship on his tacpad, as he heard the Baron exclaim. The shuttle aimed almost straight towards the ground as it made it’s approach to the planet.

2 Likes

“any more totally made up reasons spetz?” Kiana said because she wasn’t an idiot.

3 Likes

“Even a nun could have made a better lie than that.”

3 Likes

“It’s true though…” Spetz was saddend they didn’t believe him

2 Likes

“if you think you have dry skin try living on a planet with three suns” Leygall chimed in, chuckling a bit.

2 Likes

Spetz stayed silent

2 Likes

“look what i’m saying is, that didn’t look like you went to scratch your head, you hit your helmet with a purpose” kiana said in a private comm to spetz

2 Likes

A figure stood on the bridge of a vessel concealed in darkness. He glared out the window
“Sir why are we here again” Harold said walking up to the figure
“you don’t need to know that part” Greg said turning to face Harold

3 Likes