Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Mariana held onto Butch with one arm, the other she held onto her injured ribs. Her mouth also bleeding, and a few bruises on her face from The Short Straw’s sudden stop.

1 Like

“Y-yeah… Okay… Let’s go then.” Bridget nodded.

“Don’t worry… I have you.” Butch said.

1 Like

“Can. cough can we make contact with Fireteam Daylight?” Mariana asked Butch.

1 Like

Kaitlynn waited for Daylight to group up, as she began to think of how to split people up.

2 Likes

“I’m here.” Catina said as she ran up full speed and skidded to a stop.

1 Like

The drone closely following Santiago ascended, as the group made their way towards the downed Sky.

1 Like

Sky gripped Ana as she noticed something approaching.

Bridget raised her Magnum, sweating.

1 Like

Kaitlynn turned hearing the noise. “■■■■…Catina get ready to cover me.” She said readying her battle rifle.

2 Likes

Grace and Aries followed behind Kaitlynn.

Ooc: kaitlynn is far enough from Sky now to not hear the noise.

1 Like

“Alright, we got you three. Now we need everyone else. After that we’ll enter the city. Grace,Aries, might want to ready your Weapon.”

2 Likes

“Better to serve with you than that crazy b*tch Sky.” Aries said.

“Let’s get moving. If our fearless leader wants to stay behind, let’s go while she provides the enemy a distraction. The whole city could be crawling with UNSC forces.” Grace said.

1 Like

Lobster and friends teleported back out of sight, so Kaitlynn can get a move on.

1 Like

“We need to wait for everyone else Grace, the more people we have the better chance we have to fight off said UNSC forces.” Kaitlynn said looking at Aries. “Holy ■■■■ did you just say something nice?”

2 Likes

Lobster stood on Dok’s shoulders, Santiago stood on Lobster’s shoulders, Spanner stood on Santiago’s shoulders, and Bridget stood on Spanner’s shoulders. They kept walking, slowly, so as not to fall over.

2 Likes

Catina sent Aries a private com. “I hope we can get to The Short Straw’s crash site. I can’t…I can’t contact anyone who was on board over the coms.”

1 Like

“I hope your mom is alive, because who else can I ask for their blessing?” Aries said.

Bridget wobbled slightly at the top.

“Ugh, can we put it to a vote to get the love birds to shut up?” Grace sighed angrily beside Beth.

1 Like

Ana kept holding Sky nervously.

Leo, Samuel and Sarah were with Kaitlynn.

1 Like

Five filled out ballot papers in this vote flew in as paper aeroplanes.

1 Like

“Okay, good you guys are here. Listen up, once Beth Red, Black, and Nos get back we are going into the city to search for survivors, we are going to split into teams.” She informed everyone.

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Sky whispered through tears to Ana.

“Isn’t this what the movies tell you precisely, I dunno, not to do?” Aries chuckled.

“Can we seriously get her to shut up?” Grace grunted.

“Oh, so the shy b*tch has balls now all of a sudden? Look at me and say that again.” Aries said.

1 Like