Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“We are having a discussion when we get back to the ship.” She said rather coldly, going to assist Ana.

2 Likes

“I’m going to assume she’s mad at the fact you traded information for Sky.” Athena said to him in his helmet.
“What did you give him anyway?” Leo asked.
“Well first off one was Lessek. It was mainly for resources but from some chatter I heard the other day we’ve almost wiped it clean of resources. The other was a moon of some type, it’s a manufacturing colony that works in tandem with Lessek.” She said.
“So it’s nothing too vital.”
“Not really, you barely have clearance for anything.” She added.

“Sky… please stay…” Ana cried holding her hand tightly.

2 Likes

Grace looked concerned for their leader, but didn’t say anything.

Sky’s hand wasn’t able to grip Ana’s in turn.

1 Like

Ana kept crying and holding her hand tightly.
“Ma’am… please relax…” Hermes said to her.
“No!”

“Everyone load up in here. It’s safer for us to all be in something that can move rather than be on the ground.” Leo said to Daylight.
Sarah climbed aboard.

2 Likes

Kiana, beth, and Kyanna climbed aboard

“Ana… you must calm down, or you may never see her again” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Ana nodded and trembled. She kept holding Sky’s hand.
Leo pulled his helmet off and looked at it. He saw the bloody hand print Cabis left, then looked at Sky. “I promised I would make sure you wouldn’t die…” he said quietly.

Sarah sat in a corner by herself.

2 Likes

it went to work on the helmets

2 Likes

Kaitlynn watched as everyone get on.

2 Likes

Leo sat down as he watched everyone get in. “Has anyone heard from Nos yet?” He asked the team. His eyes were still red from crying before hand, but he had to contain himself for the time being.

2 Likes

“now we wait and hope this works…” Nos said as he looked back at Alex “from the chair i can only fly the ship… to use the weapons and to properly navigate… i need the help of others… if this works you all will be able to read the terminals and help me.” he said

“yes he contacted us earlier” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Catina made her way over to the group and knelt down to hug Ana. “Exactly what did Cabis do to wound Sky like this?” Catina asked Leo as she looked up at him.

1 Like

“He had a metal blade instead of a hand… sky kept challenging him and he agreed to fight.” Leo said and then looked at Sky. “You can tell how it ended…” he added.
Ana grabbed a hold of Catina’s hand.

2 Likes

“She was out of her league taking on Cabis by herself then.” Catina said grimly. And she also glanced down at her Machete in it’s sheath. I wonder. Just for the fact that he stabbed Ana in her arm with his Energy Sword.

2 Likes

Ana began to hold Catina’s hand tighter.
“Hermes, anyone else compatible with her blood type?” Leo asked.
“I don’t believe so.” He answered.
Leo just sighed and stared at the ground. He put on his helmet and muted his comms.

2 Likes

the ODSTs maned there posts

2 Likes

Sky’s eyes stayed closed under her helmet, which was locked staring at the Phantom’s ceiling.

1 Like

Catina hugged Ana. “Sky will be alright.” Catina said in an attempt to calm Ana down a little. “And Cabis will get what’s coming to him. His plans to rebuild the covenant empire will be short lived.”

1 Like

Kaitlynn checked Sky’s pulse. “She’s barely staying with us right now. I’ll try and get into contact with the ship to have a medical team on stand by,” She said attempting to make contact.

2 Likes

“That’d be a good idea…” Leo said unmuting his helmet.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn sighed after trying to make contact multiple times. “■■■■■■, we gotta be out of range or something, I’m just getting static.”

2 Likes