Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“I want to build a tank, if we can find the resources.” Grace said. "We need to make something bigger and better than a Scorpion, with sponson cannons, and other stuff. I’ve been sitting on this for days.

Leo rolled a D17 and successfully picked Sky up

1 Like

“What? Grace, that seems like a waste of resources.”

2 Likes

(the cringe… there’s no such thing as a D17…)

“After this we should see Nos… i assume he would be on the bridge…” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo looked at Grace and nodded. “We can talk about that later. First order of business is finding where the med bay is. Kyanna, lead the way.”

2 Likes

“well according to Nos we just have to follow the path of doors that are actually unlocked…” She said giggling as she lead the way.

1 Like

Catina heard Kyanna, but still sent Nos a com. “Nos Nar Leygall.” She couldn’t resist saying. “Can you give us a waypoint to the med bay, or some other form of directions?”

1 Like

Ana stayed close as she was still giving Sky blood.
Leo followed Kyanna.

Sarah stayed in the phantom by herself.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn turned to see if everyone was out, hoping up to go to Sarah. “You okay kid?”

2 Likes

“please do not call me that… and you just need to follow the path of unlocked doors, every other door on the ship is locked.” he said

2 Likes

Sarah looked up at Kaitlynn and shook her head.

2 Likes

“My apologies.” Catina said. “There will be no calling youShipmaster then.”

She did however send Beth a com. “We are part of the crew on a stolen ship. Are you officially a pirate for the second time?”

And Catina waited for Aries to catch up. “I thought we were ■■■■■■ at one point vs. ONI. But this feels much, much worse than being surrounded by three S-IV’s and a Mantis. The feeling of dread I hadn’t felt since my first major battle. A Colony that could have very easily been glassed.”

1 Like

She kneeled down. “What’s wrong? Other than everything gone to ■■■■.”

2 Likes

“well this is more like the…” beth paused for a moment “let’s see four… five…” she said softly “the seventh time… but yeah i guess i am” Beth answered giggling

2 Likes

Sarah looked up at Kaitlynn. “I could’ve lost both of my brothers… all I had left… in one day…”

2 Likes

“I feel bad for you Sarah. Someone like you, just doesn’t deserve to see the horrors of war…but, I can’t promise you things Will be better from here on out. They can be decent though.” She said

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and returned to looking at the ground.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn sat next to her, putting an arm around her. “I’ll stay with you for a bit. That okay?”

2 Likes

“Load her into the machine” Kyanna said as they entered the room

2 Likes

“Yeah, this sucks… I’m kinda hungry…” Aries said.

“Y-yeah, bad time, sorry. Will not happen again.” Grace said, and walked behind the group.

1 Like

Leo nodded and put her down. He took her off the shield and put her into the machine. “Should Ana stay hooked up to her?” He asked.

2 Likes