Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

The creatures arm gave a loud crack as it broke. it them began to slam its broken limb onto Leos chest.

its skull cracked under the impacts and it died

2 Likes

Catina quickly stood and saw Leo still fighting the last creature…

Catina quickly picked up her Corpsemaker and deactivated it, then she helped Leo by running over and bringing Sao Paulo’s blade down on the back of the creature’s head with a loud “thump”, and Catina began pulling the creature’s head backwards in an attempt to rip the blade out of it’s skull.

If the first two creatures she fought didn’t get their white blood sprayed all over her armor, that sure did, or will.

1 Like

“Thank you…” Leo said as he stood up and cracked his back and rushed over to Kyanna. He put his weapons on his back and picked her up. He ran to the med bay in panic and rushed to the machine. He pulled the sword out and put Kyanna in the machine. “She’ll be fine… she’ll be fine…” he repeated to himself as he started it up. “R-right Athena?”
“I think so.” She answered. "You need to find some place to relax very soon.

2 Likes

The Hurogok had been watching the camera’s, and as Leo arrived in the medbay it began working with the machine, preparing it for Kyanna.

2 Likes

Leo looked at the Huragok and then at Kyanna. “Please hurry… please…”

2 Likes

The Hurogok let out a small chirp as the machine opened.

2 Likes

Leo put Kyanna in and waited nervously.

2 Likes

the hurogok went to work on Kyanna

2 Likes

Leo sat on the ground beside the machine. He silently looked at the floor as he waited for the Huragok to finish.

2 Likes

OOC:
And with this, my time as a member of howling dark comes to a close, its certainly been a fun ride but these last few thousand posts have been a slow descent in any long-term interest. So my characters have either been killed or locked away, with no key and no proper conclusion, cursed to live as a loose end that will never be tied up.
And while in recent times my thoughts of this RP have soured, grown into dislike, don’t let that discourage you from pushing forward.

Find solace in my future discord posts, ideas that never came to be. Let them inspire you to make some kind of push to tell your own story, whether it be some future arc or your own RP.

You know I can’t think of a way to end this post, I suppose that I hope that people will learn from the reasons I’m leaving and attempt to make improvements, even with the knowledge that I won’t be coming back.

5 Likes

Ambrose slowly rose from where he sat. His imposingly large figure commanding respect. Beside him, standing on it’s head was Cataclysm, a truly unique gravity hammer, parts from many sources made up the weapon, and it missing the bulky head characteristic of the weapon. Of all the officers he was one of the most respected by those that served under him, and feared by all others.

He looked down at the pilot, before turning his attention to one of his vulcan’s “Give him a hammer, see what he can do.”

The Vulcan nodded. A weapon was handed to to Eren. The Vulcan slapped the pilot on the back, knocking him forward, into a large, rectangle sunken into the ground, heavily scared and beaten through hundreds of combats. He stretched briefly before hefting his own weapon, and also entering the ring. He positioned himself at the opposite end to Eren, and looked to Ambrose, who had taken his seat again.

Ambrose raised his right hand, and made a Fist, signalling the fight to begin.

2 Likes

“Wait, hold on, I was just asking you to test something, I don’t want a fight!” Eren said.

“Yeah, sorry Beth.” Aries said

2 Likes

“A test of my own” Ambrose said coldly.

The Vulcan spun his hammer effortlessly, having used it in many a battle.

2 Likes

Catina gathered up her weapons, and made her way back to the bridge. Arriving there with the white blood from the creatures still splattered all over her armor, and coating the blade of her machete.

“Reporting.” She said to Nos… “Alex is dead, and Kyanna was gravely wounded. Leo arrived to hep us and rushed Kyanna to the med bay”.

Catina looked at her Machete, and swung it downwards, leaving a small ribbon of blood splashed on the floor of the bridge. Then she sheathed her weapon, and made her way over to everyone else as she took her helmet off and sat down. Placing her hand on the back of her head, and examining the visor for any possible cracks in it.

“Those things had us outnumbered, and didn’t just fall over dead.” She commented.

1 Like

Kaitlynn checked whatever ammo she had left, 2 battle rifle magazines and 3 magnum magazines. “This is gonna be a long trip isn’t it?” she asked herself.

2 Likes

“fruqo’t… that just made this a bit harder… as i said we will need the help of everyone to make sure the ship stays functional” Nos said

As the Hurogoks scanned Kyanna’s body to assess her damages it let out a curious whistle, it began giving Kyanna the surgery she needed.

2 Likes

“So Nos, where would food be kept? Better start recording everything we got, so we can figure out how to ration it.” Kaitlynn asked him over the comms.

2 Likes

“And I have one question on my mind.” Catina said to Nos. “Is there any way us Spartans can remove our armor while we are on this ship?”

Catina also nudged Aries, who she was sitting next to. “Maybe we could also search for what food is stored on this ship. You said you were hungry, and I sure am.”

1 Like

Nos heard Kaitlynn and returned to the shipmasters chair. a few moments later he marked a waypoint for Kaitlynn "that is where it would be kept

2 Likes

Kaitlynn nodded and made her way to the storage room. using her datapad to begin recording everything. “Oh god…I just realized. The LR might think we are dead.” she said stopping for a second.

2 Likes