Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Ana woke up and went to check on Sky. She held her hand.

Sarah had woken up before Kiana and slipped out of the bed. She looked over at Grace and went beside her bed. She stood there quietly.

Leo had woken up earlier and walked around the ship.

2 Likes

Eren chuckled. “Remind me never to do that again.” Eren said.

Grace woke up and looked at Sarah, and immediately pulled her into her bed.

Sky looked as though she was having a nightmare.

1 Like

Sarah didn’t have her helmet and couldn’t say anything. She hugged her friend tightly.

Ana held Sky’s hand and brushed her hair nervously. “Shh… shhh…”

2 Likes

“In a real fight you would have died” Ambrose informed him.

2 Likes

Spetz walked in just in time to see them in bed
“Welp” Spetz said out loud
Spetz walked out of the room

2 Likes

Beth and Kiana remained asleep.

Kyanna awoke in an empty barracks. She got out of her bed and stretched before leaving the room.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn awoke and jumped out of bed rather quickly. Looking around to see if anyone else was awake.

2 Likes

Leo sat in the hangar and looked outside.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn scratched her head and yawned, going on a small walk around the ship, just until everyone else was up.

2 Likes

“And that, is why I will fly the King into battle… Now, let’s go test the cannons.” Eren said.

“I’m sorry for what I did… You lost your brother and you need us more than ever.” Grace said.

Sarah cried into Grace. She missed talking to her best friend. [it’s okay…]

2 Likes

Kiana slowly awoke and got out of bed. sleeping in armor is so f#cking uncomfortable. she thought. She saw Sarah and Grace cuddling in a bed across from her and smiled. YES I’M FREE. she jokingly thought. it’s good to see her at least spending time with grace again.

4 Likes

Kaitlynn returned to the bunks. “Rise and shine everyone.” She said, banging on the door. “Hate to be the bad guy, but we got work to do.”

2 Likes

Leo kept looking outside as a song played inhis helmet.
“Why aren’t you with the team?” Athena asked.
“I just want some time to think…” he answered.

2 Likes

Kyanna wandered the ship looking for the others

beth let out a grunt as she tried to stay asleep. Kiana walked over to her bed and shook her awake. “nnnnn fine” She said annoyed as she got out of the bed.

2 Likes

It had been a full 48 hours since Spetz had gotten sleep.
He stood casually on the bridge to look at some Covenant tech and possibly outside if there was a window

2 Likes

Leygall had gotten up early and was on the bridge as well “what are you looking for?” he asked Spetz noticing him eyeing all the terminals

2 Likes

“I think everyone is looking for something…people just don’t realize what it is…” Spetz said without fully hearing Leygalls question
“Oh! Um I don’t know…I couldn’t sleep, that’s all” idiot Spetz thought to himself

1 Like

Leygall chuckled a bit “well… your first response is still valid… many people are searching for something their whole life… some just do not realize it” He said as he got out of the gravity throne and walked towards Spetz “much like me… i do not know what it is i am searching for in life… so i just focus more on my survival…” he said as he stared out at witch space through the bridge screen.

2 Likes

“Beth get up.” Kaitlynn said, walking over.

2 Likes