Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Leo is the only that seems to modify his armor.” Hermes said to Catina. “How It benefits him I have no clue.” He said to her.

2 Likes

“Mostly Leo.” Catina tole Hermes. “I was able to add one feature to my helmet and then share it with the LR after I made sure all the kinks were worked out. Merely allowing myself to keep my motion tracker active when looking through a scope or smart linking a weapon. The Intruder Gunslinger helmet as I called it, and it’s not my job to be a tech head.”

1 Like

“I’m Doctor Glasgow, a pleasure to meet you sir. I’m gonna be building her armor when she becomes a Spartan.”

1 Like

one of Jikan’s eyes widened and he looked to Kyanna quizzically “Keahna, explain” he said

“my team leader has asked me that i become a demon… i have denied it but… after a recent encounter with the parasite that destroyed high charity she has asked me to again, and this time she would not take no for an answer…”

Jikan was silent as he thought to himself, he sighed “the parasite is the most dangerous creature to exist… i imagine you all barely escaped with your lives… If becoming a demon will aid you in surviving another encounter with it… then so be it” he said, a small hint of disappointment in his voice.

4 Likes

"Sir, I will ensure she is the greatest of all of the previous demons. She will be the best, I promise! Glasgow said, seeking to ease Jikan’s mind.

2 Likes

Kailtynn and Blake let go. “So how upset was she?” She asked.

“Pretty ■■■■ upset, Took almost all night to calm her down.” He responded as she sighed in embarrassment. “Well come on, might as well catch up with everyone.” She said motioning for him to follow to meet Daylight again

2 Likes

“that does not make it any better” Jikan said right as Kyanna was about to say the same.

3 Likes

“I wonder if Kyanna has looked in the bag.” Leo said to Athena.
“She probably has. What’d you put in there?” Athena asked.
“I don’t remember.” He said a bit embarrassed.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn returned to Daylight with Blake close behind her. “Finally we got what we came for.” She joked, playfully elbowing his stomach.

2 Likes

“Welcome back Blake.” Catina said to him. “That mission to find Cabis, has us going though a slipspace tunnel, to who-knows where. And it ended with us taking a stolen Covenant Cruiser & traveling through Slipspace for three months.”

1 Like

“Thanks.” He said looking around at Daylight, then giving a confused look at Catina when she talked about their mission. “Wait? What?”

“He was out cold around that time Catina. He didn’t know what we were doing.” Kaitlynn said.

2 Likes

“I was giving a quick outline of where we were. As opposed to being dead as everyone had thought…” Catina told Kaitlynn. “Specifically past the known Galaxy, and it took a Covie Cruiser three months to get us home.”

1 Like

Zorya looked at his surroundings as they explored Gahlogali, the first thing Zorya did when they arrived was take a huge whiff of air as he smelled the ocean. It smells…intoxicating he thought as he knelt down To feel the cave, it felt cold as Zorya looked around more. How could anyone forget this place?..I need to remember more

Fast forward to where they are now.
Zorya bowed as he cleared his throat “My name is Zorya, I am honored to be in your presence” he said calmly Hopefully they will not think it heresy for my armor he thought as he looked around the room.

2 Likes

“it is an honor to have you as our guest” Jikan said as he got up from his chair and returned the bow

2 Likes

The doctor blushed. “S-sorry sir…”

1 Like

“it is alright, i suspect you did not understand” Jikan said “Keeahna, you should go and see your mother.” he said.

Kyanna bowed and left to go find her

“as for the two of you, if you plan to stay for a while then i shall have someone find you an empty bed, however… doctor… i would like to continue speaking with you” Jikan said.

2 Likes

The doctor blushed. His dream of being around Sangheili was fulfilled, but now he felt slightly intimidated. Not as if a monster was before him, but the kind of nervous a 12 year old girl gets when near Jake Paul alone.

The Dark Star II exited slipspace, translating in system near Titanus. The Dark Star III was visible around the planet.

“It looks like she’s on an approach vector.” Tom said in the bridge. Daylight was with him. “Do any of you have A.I. you’d like to donate real quick? I don’t want that thing to blast us to smithereens immediately.” Tom said.

3 Likes

Leo nodded and gave him Athena’s chip.

2 Likes

Scarlett had done very little except for meditating. She left her room to exercise and eat, but spent the rest of her time in solitude.

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Tom said, carefully inserting her into the ship’s systems.

“We are in range of the other ship, Tom.” Athena reported shortly after.

“Request comms, please.” Tom asked.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar woman appeared on the holotable, an apparent comm from the Dark Star III.

“Hello Daylight. I see that you have allied yourselves with the enemy. Do not be worried, I will put you all out of your misery.” She said. It shut off soon after.

Grace looked to the others.

“Athena! Pull the ship around! Get us out of here!” Tom shouted.

1 Like