Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Vakam waved sky off “i am busy human, be patient” he said.

“sky you really should not be disturbing him… he has only been Kaidon for two weeks, but he has a very low tolerance for… well daylights usual behavior… Let us go see Catina and we can talk about this situation with her” Kyanna said “and Katlynn please calm down”

1 Like

“Then my little brother better not be threatened by a wh*re like her.” She said, following Kyanna.

I miss the old Kaidon Zorya thought to himself as another thought came into his mind he hated you just like everyone else did, be glad he’s gone the voice chimed in. No…I will not believe that he told himself as he planted his feet firmly on the ground.

1 Like

“We have to go. We have places to be.” Sky said.

“This is Dark Star to Sarah, a little someone wants to talk… And I really tried to tell her you could be unavailable… But her eyes are just… You know… Too adorable.” Tom said over comms to Sarah.

Blake sighed and put his data pad away, taking his helmet off and finding a place to smoke, forgetting about Daylight.

1 Like

Hannah felt a disturbance in her chest, almost as if she could’ve gave someone a lollipop instead of smoking. “Oh well” she said to herself as she sneaked along the ship, hoping to not be caught and sent down to the planet.

1 Like

“then let us move quickly…” Kyanna said as she began walking daylight “and sky threatening a Kaidon is no understatement, had the keep not been under attack at the moment you chose to do so you would have been executed on the spot… in fact i cannot guarantee your life is still safe now that the battle is over… i will have to speak with the Kaidon later and see what i can do” She said

do not forget she said the Kaidon had no jurisdiction Kel reminded her in her head which made Kyanna stop for a moment

“and another thing, you telling the Kaidon he has no jurisdiction over his own state? that is a second thing that would get you executed… you are lucky to even be breathing right now… you basically threatened and insulted the leader of a country” she said

“yeah sky that was a really stupid move, this isn’t the LR or the foxtrots, hell this isn’t even one of their planets, this is a sangheili world and we need to make sure we don’t do anything to get ourselves killed” Kiana said

2 Likes

“Oh, hi Tom. I wonder who would want to talk to me.” Sarah answered cheerfully.

1 Like

Zorya was bored and yawned, he looked for Hannah but didn’t see her “where is the female ODST?” He asked curiously to Daylight.

1 Like

Sovekus had fought on the beach, a storm of hammers, rage, and red energy cutting across the sand. Black moons floated lifeless in the knee deep water around him. He looked over the field of corpses covering the once beautiful sands. With a great heaviness of heart he returned to the courtyard, indigo blood dripping from his armour.

3 Likes

“Starts with M and ends with Ary.” Tom smiled, putting Mary on the mic. “Hi mom!” She said.

“That’s why I missed you.” Sky hugged Kyanna.

Grace shrugged her shoulders at Zorya.

1 Like

“what? you missed me lecturing you about my people?” she said giggling

1 Like

“Tom…this is Blake, how is Joanna, she called me once and she won’t repsond.” He asked him as he had decided to try Tom on his datapad.

1 Like

“Hi Mary! How are you behaving with Mr. Tom?” Sarah asked.

1 Like

Zorya nodded at Grace at least someone is listening he thought

1 Like

“Blake!” Joanna said excitedly over comms.

Sky nodded.

“Oh my gosh I painted his nails!” Mary said. Tom blushed.

“You weren’t supposed to say that out loud!” Tom whispered, getting strange looks from his crew. Mary giggled.

1 Like

Kyanna shrugged “ah i see our Jirelhanae is still alive, care to join us as we go and visit Catina?” she asked

1 Like

“I fear my presence may serve to only upset her, but if you wish for me to accompany you I shal.” Sovekus said.

1 Like

“it is your choice to make” Kyanna said

i would recommend bringing him, since he could easily overpower her if Catina were to cause trouble. Kel said in Kyanna’s head.

“however, since you are easily able to prevent Catina from causing trouble i would like to ask that you come with us please” Kyanna said

1 Like

“I thought that might be the case.” Sovekus chuckled “Lead the way.”

2 Likes