Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Zorya looked confused “what is a sleep-over”

1 Like

“I mean not in armor, silly.” Grace said. “Exactly what it sounds like.” Grace said to Zorya.

“I know Kyanna is sad… This could shorten her time being sad, and make her happy. We just have to remove her armor.” Sky said. “This could be a good idea… We need cupcakes… And other snacks to make Kyanna feel happy… And drinks… Should we get alcohol?” Sky asked.

“BnB, you mean… It’s Bunkers and B*dasses.” Joanna giggled.

“She was fantastic, Sarah, no trouble at all.” Tom said, smiling at her. “It’s good to see you safe, you’re too cute to have anything bad happen to you.” Tom added.

Sovekus tapped the side of his helmet. This was supposed to accept the signal, but being brute technology, it didn’t work. He sighed, and banged his head into the wall. The call connected. He put on his most seductive voice “Hellooooo beautiful”

1 Like

“Oh you poor thing…you never played real Dungeons and Dragons. I’m gonna have to fix that.”

Kaitlynn scratched her head. “Sky…remember the whole situation with Blake when he just wanted to be alone. That’s kind of the same thing with Red right now.” She said, still feeling awkward about that whole situation.

1 Like

“I would just say it’s best if Kyanna is by herself.” Ana said.

Sarah hugged Tom tightly. “Thanks Tom.”

2 Likes

“out of armor… that sounds… bad… since her ai won’t be able to stop her, what would we do if she tried to kill herself?” Kiana said

“you flatter me with your words” a voice responded sweetly to sovekus

2 Likes

“I’m afraid my words could never truly capture your pure serenity” Sovekus answered warmly.

1 Like

“i do not have much to talk… and i may be killed if i am discovered, what is it you wanted?” the voice asked

1 Like

“Someone to love and to hold. Someone to share my body and soul with.” Sovekus answered plainly.

1 Like

“then we will need to keep this a secret between us” they replied

1 Like

“Indeed. It brings a great heaviness to my heart, that we must conceal this.”

1 Like

“perhaps one day we may be open about it, without the threat of death looming over us”

2 Likes

“I will keep a candle in my heart for that day.”

1 Like

“I know I shouldn’t ask this yet… but umm… want to have a date?” Sarah asked Tom.

Leo practically stripped his armor or all its parts. It was a blank slate. He then took the armor upgrade a part and began to work.

1 Like

“She can be in the middle of our cuddle pile!” Grace said excitedly.

“I dunno… This sounds like its what the team needs.” Sky said.

“You’re welcome.” Tom said, returning the hug. Tom blushed. “Th-that… Well… Would you care t-to accompany… Me?” Tom asked.

“Mom, what’s a date?” Mary asked.

“Dungeons is for losers. Bunkers is for people that like EXPLOSIONS that are so AWESOME that they require CAPITAL LETTERS.” Joanna said.

3 Likes

Sarah nodded and hugged him. “Oh… Umm… it’s when a guy and a girl get a long and they want to get to know each other more by hanging out.” She said to Mary.

2 Likes

“Can I come?” Mary asked.

“I-I don’t know what we should do…” Tom said.

1 Like

He just laughed softly and booped her nose. “You sure about that?” He asked

2 Likes

“Very.” Joanna smirked.

1 Like

“Alright, then I gotta make you play it with me sometime. See which one is better.”

“Sky, how about we see what Red wants.” Kaitlynn asked, Knowing the answer she would give already.

2 Likes