Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“What do we have to do?” Ana asked.

“What do you two want to eat?” Sarah asked.

2 Likes

Catina leaned forward on her side of the table. Wondering why there was no reply at all from Aries.

“Eh. Hermes, do you think Leo has made any progress on those schematics?” Catina asked him out loud, what with not wearing her helmet at the moment.

1 Like

“Slipped mine too.” Aries said.

“I’ll send Scarlett to do it. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.” Sky said, taking her by the hand.

“Macaroni!” Mary cheered,

1 Like

Sarah smiled and nodded. “What about you, Tom?”

“Probably not… give him time.” Hermes answered.

“Can’t we all go?” Ana asked.

2 Likes

Kel sent a message back to Leo “she is currently busy, she was requested to come and meet her new team.”

1 Like

“Well two things.” Catina said. “How we spontaneously talked about modifying our Mjolnir, also finding Titanium A or Tungsten Carbide from the debris floating around Highland Station.”

“And I would like to go scout that disabled cruiser, especially to see if there are any Huragoks still on it.” Catina said. “That worked wonders for the Cruiser that Nos was shipmaster of.”

1 Like

Alice loudly whispered at Grace before she hugged him “GRACE, what are you doing” she whispered as she worriedly looked to Spetz who was thankfully asleep “your gonna wake him up, hands off!” She said angrily @squeaverking

3 Likes

“Maybe it’s time you take the next step with Kyanna… you’ve been with her for over 5 years. I think it’d be wise to ask for marriage.” Athena said.
Leo nodded.
Athena reached into Leo’s bag and tossed him the small box with a ring in it.
Leo smiled as he looked down at the data pad. “New team…” he said to himself. “Can you elaborate?” He messaged Kel.

2 Likes

Blake rubbed Josh head as he made his way to Scarlet, meeting Kailtynn there with the three.

2 Likes

“Daylight has now been split into two teams, she is now on the new team” Kel said

2 Likes

Leo got up and grabbed his bag. He headed out of the room in search of Sky.
“And I can already tell he’s not happy…” Athena sighed.

2 Likes

Scarlett stood in the hangar, waiting. Sovekus lounged on a large crate.

1 Like

Kyanna entered the requested hangar and looked around the room, she saw scarlet and made her way to her.

1 Like

“I guess everyone not already asleep can.” Sky walked with Ana as they approached Hangar 2 in their armor.

“I’ll take Spetz to bed. It’s the least I can do.” Grace said.

Joanna kissed Josh when Blake left.

“Macaroni is fine.” Tom said as Mary was overjoyed.

1 Like

Alice looked at Grace confused “and where is that” she said sassily “and how did you get here, this is the guys bathroom…have you been watching us?”

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and left to get food.

“Kel, could you let Kyanna know that Leo wants to talk her soon.” Athena messaged him.

2 Likes

“Do you want to get deactivated? I’m trying to do something nice, you judgemental assh*le.”

Mary fell asleep in Tom’s arms.

1 Like

Sarah almost arrived at the cafeteria but heard Grace. “Grace?” She asked out loud.

2 Likes

“You never answered me Aries.” Catina said. “We are planning to do some armor upgrades. And that other thing you said could wait.”

1 Like

“Wait what?” Aries asked. “I have the camo I’m set.”

Grace stormed,out of the bathroom and hugged Sarah.

1 Like