Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“I want some upgrades then at least.” Catina said. “I’m aiming for armor upgrades that’ll allow me to match a IV’s speed and agility, while still hitting as hard as an S-III can.” She added, and sincerely smiled.

1 Like

Alice turned violently red as she gritted her teeth at Grace, she snapped her fingers and sent a shock through Spetz, waking him up as he stared at her.

“What happened” he mumbled rubbing his eyes
“Ask Grace” Alice said as she disappeared from Spetz view

2 Likes

“What’s wrong, Grace?” Sarah asked her.

1 Like

“An excuse to touch you? Alright.” Aries said cheerfully.

“Angry.” Grace said.

1 Like

“Why are you angry?” Sarah asked Grace.

2 Likes

“And among some other things, perhaps a holodeck could be built here, or on the Darkstar II.” Catina said. “The two of us fighting simulated enemies might work better than that attempt at training you.”

1 Like

“I don’t like Spetz anymore.” Grace said.

“Work? Awww…” Aries said.

1 Like

“Wait why… I thought you really liked him.” Sarah said.

1 Like

“Yeah. It takes up a lot of our time.” Catina said. “But think of holodeck practice as keeping simulated enemies off of each other.”

I already plan on pulling a simulated Grunt get right up next to me, while I restrain it’s wrists, and beg Aries to save me from it. Catina thought.

1 Like

“very well” Kel said to athena. leo would like to talk to you at some point

when i get the chance then i will Kyanna responded.

1 Like

Spetz quickly looked around in the bathroom “did I sleep here?” Spetz asked to Alice, she didn’t answer as the lights flickered on the ship.

2 Likes

Mariana continued to explore the hallways of Highland Station. Mostly to become familiar with it, but secondarily to meet new people, wether Foxtrots, or possibly more Sangheili stragglers like the one that got into the bunker.

1 Like

“I don’t anynore… Maybe Tom would be a better choice…” Grace sighed.

“I guess…” Aries sighed.

1 Like

Sarah sat down with Grace. “Did you scare Spetz before?”

2 Likes

“No… Do you think Tom likes me that way though? Maybe he’s jealous a little?” Grace smiled, unaware of Sarah’s relationship.

1 Like

“Grace… Tom and I are together…” Sarah said to her calmly. “I thought you knew…”

2 Likes

Grace looked down. “O-oh…”

2 Likes

“I’m sorry…” Sarah said to Grace as she hugged her friend. “I didn’t know you were interested in him…” she thought for a moment. “How about I help you get with Spetz…”

2 Likes

“It’s all just planning ahead though.” Catina said. “I have no idea when, or even if a holodeck will be built. Armor upgrade, flash cloned arm, new clothes for one or both of us…or even when the disabled cruiser near The Darkstar II will be searched.”

“Not to mention a wedding.” Catina added.

1 Like

Beth had heard the commotion and set her book down, she left her room to go investigate, but she couldn’t find anything wrong.

2 Likes