Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“So, Who’s all part of this?” He asked

1 Like

“Uhhhhh… Leo and Cat.” Sky said, sending a message to each and requesting their assistance while she left with Ana.

“Ok! I’ll ask him.” Grace grinned, hugging the two.

1 Like

Blake sighed, seeing Sky ignoring him and proving his point.

“Well, Guess Sky doesn’t like the idea does she? Now that there’s a capable leader on Daylight?” Kaitlynn asked

1 Like

Athena saw the message and went to find Leo.
He nodded and grabbed his gear and head with her towards Sky.

2 Likes

“ahhh she’s doing it again help” Beth joked as she giggled

2 Likes

“As it stands, just us five” Scarlett answered, gesturing to Sovekus, and then the three she sent messages to.

2 Likes

“Beth you’re my favorite sister.” Grace said.

2 Likes

“because i’m your only one” Beth said

2 Likes

“If we had a Kiana, we could have an actual fireteam that knows what to do and can easily work with each other. Hell that’d be a dream come true.” Kailtynn said.

1 Like

Scarlett nodded “Noted, however Commander Stalvern does not seem open to negotiation.”

1 Like

“Let’s go.” Leo said to Sky and Ana.

2 Likes

“Yeah.” Blake said. “So, What do we do now?” He asked

2 Likes

Sky nodded. “Okay, let’s get Cat.” Sky said.

1 Like

Kyanna let out a deep sigh and clenched her fists tightly, her whole body trembled as the built up stress finally demanded to be released, she quietly approached a wall and punched it with enough force to make a large dent about the size of a basket ball, it sent out a loud echoing gong like noise as her fist made contact with it.

3 Likes

“I am unsure.” Scarlett began. She turned to Kyanna as her fist hit the wall. She walked beside her “Would you like to spar?”

1 Like

“Kyanna, no heavy lifting back here for Leo’s sake, ok?” Sky sent a message to her. They entered the caf to find Cat and Aries in their armor.

“I’m stealing your girlfriend, Aries. Wanna come?” Sky asked. “That’s a joke. You’re coming.”

2 Likes

Kyanna cocked her head in Scarlett’s direction “actually… yes i think that would help me a lot” She said as she quickly ready sky’s message as it appeared on her hud.

2 Likes

“Perfect timing.” Catina said. “We ate our fill a few minutes ago.”

“Are you awake Hermes? We have work to do.” Catina asked him jokingly.

1 Like

“Good.” Scarlett said, she marked a training room on their huds “This gym is clear for the rest of the day.”

Sovekus stroked his chin thoughtfully.

2 Likes

“thank you” Kyanna said as she had a genuine smile for the first time in a while “do not hold back on me… i want you to hurt me…” Kyanna said, Kel meanwhile inside the suit was a bit nervous. Kyanna started making her way to the gym and cracked her neck along the way

2 Likes