Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Catina held her Selene’s Lance with her left hand, and used her right hand to lob both of her Fragmentation Grenades at that Atramentar. Then she fired another shot at it’s neck with her M6/E Non Linear Rifle.

They get close enough,and I’ll be ready to dodge their attacks & use Sao Paulo on them. Catina thought.

1 Like

Sarah laughed. “It may be nice to spend time with your sister. I’ll be here too.” She smiled.

Leo continued to fire. “Where do we go!” He yelled at Sky.

2 Likes

Catina turned and ran to a pedestal near the room’s entrance, and inserted Hermes A.I. Crystal into it. “Are you able to disable the Gravity in this room? Everyone except for those Malekgolo, and maybe Athena will have Mag Boots.”

1 Like

“Fall back! Don’t let them get too close!” Sky shouted.

“Beth… When you want, Alice says you can go back to our room… I assume she meant we since we all share.”

2 Likes

“Everything is busted ma’am. The system is all down excluding a few things that serve no purpose.” Hermes responded.

2 Likes

Blake and Kaitlynn sighed, looking at the sight of the bathroom. "
Ich hasse diese Schlampe." (I hate that btch) Kaitlynn said as Blake knew he could be helping with Josh instead of cleaning up the sht hole in front of him.

“How is the hull’s integrity in this area?” Catina asked Hermes. “Any weakspots that Leo, Athena, and I can rip open with our weapons, while we use mag boots and Athena latch’s onto Leo?”

1 Like

Beth wasn’t wearing gloves “not on the ship we’re currently on, we have separate rooms” Beth said “and why would you paint your nails different colors? seems kinda pointless” Beth said.

Kyanna quietly cleaned the bathroom.

2 Likes

Blake And Kaitlynn began to clean, not saying a single word.

2 Likes

“It’s fun.” Grace produced a kit and began to paint.

“They can’t have wiped the data.” Sky said, tossing a grenade at the Atramentar. Finally, it fell, only for the brother to become enraged, losing its cool and charging at Daylight.

1 Like

“Into my helmet again!” Catina said as she yanked Hermes from the pedestal, and put him back in her helmet.

Then she turned and activated her thrusters, and her Corpsemaker before running in a half circle behind the charging Malekgolo, hitting it in the back once, and she kept running. Hermes serving as eyes in the back of her head in case it chose to go after her.

1 Like

The Atramentar crushed the pedestal after Cat retrieved Hermes.

The Master of War, a CAS, arrived at Gahlogali, followed by several smaller ships. Seated at a throne in the bridge, Fleetmaster Ab’don hovered above the planet. “Attention, slaves of the Arbiter…” He roared over the comms.

Damo’s men sailed the waters as a large shadow ran beneath them.

“The Lupercal is to assault Borli directly while the Master of War and the main fleet lays waste to these pitiful defenders. Retrieve the technology craved by the Emperor.” Shipmaster Torgadon relayed to his bridge crew.

Valiynna scaled the stone steps to the keep of Movuam, flanked by her guards. The rest of the contingent marched behind her. They stopped as they could see the invading forces in atmosphere by this time of night.

“This is Tallium, the Kaidon has not responded in days. One of the enemy cruisers are breaking away to advance upon Borli. We shall know no fear, and grind the enemy to dust against our walls.” Gallium said over comms.

“Understood. Do not let them near our machines.” Valiynna replied.

“As you would have it, mistress. They will crawl over the bodies of myself and my brothers before that should happen.” Tallium replied. And thus, the second ransacking of the state would begin.

“Where is the Unwavered Soul, the Tsagualsa, where is Fleetmaster Urze?!” Ab’don shouted as he stared down Kay Nar Valium’s fleet.

1 Like

“Nice try sh*thead.” Catina said as she put some distance between the Atramentar and herself.

“Do you think hit and run tactics will work on it?” She asked over the coms.

1 Like

“Probably not, keep your distance.” Leo said over comms.

Athena climbed up the walls and began to shoot at it from above.

Sarah laughed again. “I like how you’re both polar opposites.”

2 Likes

“Probably so.” Catina replied. “I specifically mean take turns shooting it when it’s not paying attention to most of us.” Catina said as she starting firing at it with her pistol from medium distance.

1 Like

“rubbing brushes against my fingernails is not what i would call fun” Beth said as she then looked to Sarah “yeah you can definitely tell who has more of mom and who has more of dad in them” she said giggling

2 Likes

Alice spammed Grace

2 Likes

Grace chuckled and began to paint them blue. “Dad was nice before he threatened to kill me.”

“Fall back to the Pelican! Ana, we’ll kill it with the missiles!” Sky shouted, waiting for everyone to retreat. Aries was the first out.

1 Like

“never knew him” Beth said

2 Likes

Athena launched off the ceiling and latched in Leo’s back.
Leo jumped on top of the pelican.

Ana ran in and turned on the pelican. “Come on hurry up!”

Sarah smiled at the two and hugged them.

2 Likes