Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“ahhhh you’re not helping” Beth said giggling

1 Like

Catina made a break for it, and deployed her bubble shield at the entrance to the generator room to block any shots form the Malekgolo’s plasma cannon.

1 Like

Sky ran into the hangar and dived to the ground. The Atramentar stomped out of the door behind them, and roared at the Pelican.

“Fire, fire!” Sky shouted.

Grace hugged them, and sighed as Beth accidentally rubbed the nail polish on her. “L-let’s try that again…”

Ana nodded and began to fire. Leo joined in as well.

2 Likes

Alice spammed Grace harder

2 Likes

The impacts of the missiles tore the Atramentar apart.

“Awesome!” Sky cheered. She raised her arm. “I need a hand here.”

1 Like

“oh my god please stop your datapad from beeping grace” Beth said as she had become annoyed by it

2 Likes

Grace finally looked at it. “S-sorry!”

1 Like

“What say we go find the Data you hoped to find, and see if there are any Huragoks we can adopt and help fix up Highland Station?” Catina asked.

I do find it funny how my plans or advice never gets taken seriously though Catina thought. Noooo. Surrounding and shooting that Hunter until it dropped never worked before, and wouldn’t work now.

1 Like

Grace showed Beth the message on her datapad.

“Okay, sounds awesome, Cat.” Sky said, taking her arm and hoisting herself up.

1 Like

Athena jumped down beside Catina and leaned on her.
Leo climbed down and sighed.
“Maybe you should leave Hermes behind so he can control the pelican.” Ana suggested.

2 Likes

“okay i guess i’m going to my room then since alice keeps spamming you” Beth said “i’ll see you two later” she said as she headed back and entered her room, she closed the door behind her and sighed with relief “finally i’m away from them” she said quietly

2 Likes

Grace was sad. “I didn’t get to finish.”

“We might need him to extract the data, sweetheart.” Sky said to Ana.

“Hey Aries, you can come out of hiding now.” Catina said out loud to her.

“What do you think Hermes, stay behind with the ship?..or extract that Data?”

1 Like

Spetz lay amorless on her bed, peacefully sleeping
Alice motioned a finger over her mouth to be quiet as she whispered to Beth “you should wake him up” she giggled to herself

2 Likes

The eastern seas of Gahlogali were violently storming. The crowded ship carrying Damo and his warriors was thrown around by the huge waves. The shadow that loomed beneath them seemed to glide through the water with effortless ease, watching, waiting.

With an earsplitting scream the beast breached the waves. It’s form looming over the ship, close to one hundred meters tall. It’s rough skinned form stood hunched on powerful legs. Four arms extended from the shoulders, each ending in a four digit hand. The head was a terrifying mask, four sets of eyes, a blade toothed maw running vertically between them. From the top two jagged crests protruded, shapes repeated down its back, splitting and continuing onto the pair powerful tails. Tails swishing through the water, each ending in a sharp scythe like blade.

Eight glowing eyes locked onto the ship as the mouth opened to roar once again.The head split before them, a great toothed cave, big enough to swallow the ship.

1 Like

Sarah hugged Grace. “Tomorrrow…”

“Up to you maam.” Hermes said.

2 Likes

Kay’s fleet began their attack at the sight of hostile forces. The two CAS assault carriers, the Shadow of Qikost and Cloak of Suban began harassing the enemy CAS, which kept it pinned down and unable to wreak much havoc. Kay’s fleet then sent out their superior number of Seraphs, to secure superiority around the battle. Two of the CCS battlecruisers began pummeling the enemy CAS from its sides. the last remaining CCS of Kays fleet, along with the corvette, many seraphs, and the CRS then began attacking the enemy blockade runners.

2 Likes

“Athena can extract the data too. Hermes, stay safe.” Sky ordered.

Damo looked up and ignited his sword. “Fire, brothers!” He shouted. These were the horrors and eldritch abominations that were the reason for their isolation. Damo had nothing to combat this with.

1 Like

“Ma’am…you think they’ll take us seriously?” Kaitlynn asked.

1 Like