Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah hugged Joanna tightly. “They’ll be back… it’s just taking a long time…”

Ana nodded.

2 Likes

“Now that we are here…I would also want to apologise for getting you kicked out of Sutov Keep. Now that you would hopefully want to hear me say I’m sorry.” Catina said. “Wether or not anyone noticed, I certainly wasn’t happy with myself after that either.”

1 Like

Kyanna smiled beneath her helmet “thank you… it means a lot to hear you say that” Kyanna said “think of this as me just getting even with you then” she said as she giggled a bit.

2 Likes

“You are welcome.” Catina said. “I hope this is a sign that my absolute worst action as of late, can be considered how I had to let one or two people know that I am with Aries.”

“Say. If this conversation isn’t done yet, could we move it to the Mess Deck? Or else I might start to become “hangry”, which itself can be avoided by eating.”

1 Like

“i’ve said all i wanted to say… i’m gonna go meet up with Leo, so i’ll see you later” Kyanna said. She then walked off.

(okay welp back to the present then lol.)

2 Likes

“Are you ready?” Leo asked as he playfully punched Kyanna’s arm.

2 Likes

"i guess i have to be Kyanna said as she giggled a bit and finished getting her gear ready.

2 Likes

Leo chuckled a little. “Are you excited to finally be able to do something?”
“How has she been doing?” Athena asked Kel.

1 Like

“ever since she attacked Catina a month ago she has been perfectly fine… i guess that one punch got rid of any anger she had” Kel replied to Athena

“f*ck yeah, i hope i can actually get really hurt for the first time in like five years” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Athena nodded. “And how are you doing?”

Leo smiled and hugged her. “If you don’t I’ll spar with you once we get back.”

1 Like

“well my job is considerably easier, so i am fine” Kel said

“okay” Kyanna said

1 Like

“I’m glad it is. Leo has relaxed as well, but I think he has overworked himself.” Athena said to him.

Leo switch to a private comm with her, “Once we get back we have to talk to Cat or Beth to help us get to a market to sell everything I made.”

1 Like

“he probably has” Kel said

“good… but don’t worry too much about it, it’s not gonna be the end of the world if we don’t” Kyanna said giggling

1 Like

Leo nodded. “I mean… I kinda want to get rid of all the crates in my room.”

1 Like

“okay… just… don’t go overboard with making stuff again, i barely got to see you” kyanna said giggling

1 Like

Leo nodded. “I promise I’m done for a while. I can relax and spend some time with you once we get back.”
“They both seem a lot more happy.” Athena said to Kel.

1 Like

“okay” Kyanna said

“yes they both have…” Kel said

1 Like

“Yeah… I hope… 2 and a half months at most, I hope…” Joanna said. “They miss their daddies…” Joanna cried.

“D*mmit…” Tom said as he began to read the initial battle reports.

“All ground teams are to deploy immediately! We have enemy automatons on the ground. Daylight, that means you too. Blake knows what they are.” Tom said over the intercom.

Sky looked to Blake. “What are these things?”

1 Like

Sarah hugged her tightly. “It’s okay Joanna… the test… it came out positive… should I message Tom or do I tell him when he gets back.”

2 Likes

“I don’t know. Don’t ask me!” He said, not even knowing what they were in the first place.

1 Like