Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You fought them before. What do we expect?” Sky asked.

“Oh my gosh… Send a message!” Joanna said excitedly.

“What’s wrong?” Mary asked.

1 Like

“We just sat in a fox hole and gunned them.” He said shrugging. “Just don’t get hit I guess.”

2 Likes

(cough would take years to get to him because it needs to travel through space cough)

“so basically just shoot it until it dies” Beth said chuckling a bit

2 Likes

“I guess.”

1 Like

“I don’t think he’ll get it for a while…” Sarah sighed. “Oh Mary… you’re going to have a baby brother or sister!”

“Doesn’t seem to bad.” Leo said to them.

2 Likes

“I’ll get another baby Josh?” Mary asked.

“Alright, thanks Blake, very helpful as always.” Sky giggled. “Ana, fire her up. We’re getting going.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Well forgive me for not knowing anything about an enemy I haven’t even really faced.” He muttered

2 Likes

“Yes. Except the baby will be with you and I at all times.” Sarah explained to her.

“Alright Sky.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“That’s awesome, mom!” Mary said.

Joanna held Josh again.

“Let’s go.” Sky ordered.

1 Like

Josh giggled as he reached for the doll laying on the bed.

Blake and Kaitlynn nodded and jumped off the pelican preparing their weapons.

2 Likes

Joanna smiled and gave him his doll

1 Like

Sarah hugged Mary tightly. “This means I’m staying here with you from now on.”

2 Likes

He grabbed it and giggled, throwing it around.

2 Likes

Mary gasped, and hugged her. “I’m so happy!” Mary said

1 Like

“We should all still have our beacons” Franky said, stroking his chin.

Robin shook her head “We don’t know that they will even need our services, it would be dreadful to summon everyone only to send them away.”

:You are right…" Franky agreed, tears leaking from his eyes. Robin was quick to brush them away, running her other hand though his hair.

Catina jumped off the Pelican, Shotgun in hand. And she scanned the area all around them for her first glimpse of these automatons that Blake mentioned.

1 Like

The blue orbs began to appear, and soon more Soldiers were ready to greet Daylight.

“Open fire!” Sky shouted, and tackled Cat out of the way so the others could get off the Pelican.

1 Like

Ana landed the pelican and ran out with Daylight.

Leo rolled behind cover and fired his carbine.

Sarah cried as she hugged Mary tightly. She was extremely nervous as she didn’t know what to expect the next few months.

2 Likes

“GET OFF ME!” Catina Screamed at Sky’s sudden uncalled for tackle. And she threw Sky’s stupid a*s off of her.

And being on the ground because of Sky tacking her despite not being big enough or even close enough to block the Pelican’s landing ramp, left Catina open to hard light projectiles starting to hit her as she scrambled to her feet. She barely made it into cover before her shields were drained, and thanks to Sky, Catina would have found out what Hard Light wounds felt like.

1 Like

Sky laid there for a minute and stared up at the sky. From here it kinda looked like home still. She could feel a grin tugging at her lips.

Mary happily cuddled her mother.

1 Like