Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Come on tell me…” Sarah said to him.
“Do you mind hanging out with Sky today?” Leo asked Kyanna. “She needs a break from sitting in one room all day.”

2 Likes

“no i don’t mind, in fact i’d be happy to, i haven’t hung out with her since she got with Ana” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo nodded and smiled. “She’ll be back soon.” He said to her. “Why don’t you three take a seat?” He asked Sarah, Tom and Mary.

2 Likes

“You can?” Spetz asked surprised but caught himself “sure, I guess, whatever…” he mumbled

2 Likes

“How about some chicken noodle soup?” Grace asked. “That helps me when I’m sick.” She said.

“Okay!” Mary said, leaping on the bed.

Sky returned from her shower appearing better than before. “Hiya Kyanna!”

1 Like

“I’m not sick…” Spetz said grumpily “I…don’t know what’s wrong with me…when my mom died I never felt this amount of pain…” he said sighing

2 Likes

“We are all here…” Sarah said to Tom.
Leo smiled at Sky. “You look a lot better now.”

2 Likes

“Um… Do you maybe need a stuffed animal to cuddle?” Grace asked. She decided to make him a turkey sandwich.

Sky blushed. “Y-yeah… I do…”

“Sarah…” Tom got up, and kneeled before her. He pulled out a ring. “Will you marry me?” He asked. Mary put her hands to her cheeks. “I figure its about time we make it official.”

“Oh my gosh Leo!” Sky said. “My brother is marrying your sister!”

1 Like

“No…I don’t need a stuffed animal” Spetz said

2 Likes

he wanted me in the room to watch this? Kyanna thought.

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and began to cry. “Y-yes! I will!” She said full of happiness.

2 Likes

Spetz tried to get a closer look at Grace’s neck from behind her while she was in the kitchen. I need to get closer he thought to himself as he thought of an excuse. Spetz went to his own mini fridge to get something to drink as he looked closely at her neck.

2 Likes

Tom slid the ring on her finger, and picked up Mary to hug her between the two.

“Oh my gosh Kyanna! I’m gonna be your sister in law!” Sky said, hugging her.

Grace looked over at Spetz. “Is everything alright? You’ve been looking at me like I have something on my neck…” Grace stopped and felt where he was looking at.

1 Like

Grace spooked Spetz as he moved back, ripping the door of the fridge “n-n-no!” Spetz said as he looked at his hand and sighed

2 Likes

Grace got scared and shielded herself, but realized he wouldn’t hit her. “S-sorry… Um… You don’t have to be afraid to tell me anything.”

1 Like

Spetz sighed as he stared at Grace “I’m…sorry about the whole grabbing you behind the neck thing…I can’t forgive myself for doing it…” Spetz said as he tried placing the door back on the fridge, it wouldn’t go back to its original place. “I just wanted to see if I hurt you or left a mark” Spetz said sadly

2 Likes

“well that’s totally not creepy at all” Kyanna said giggling as she heard sky

2 Likes

“I-It’s okay… I never held it against you… I’m kinda used to it.” Grace sighed. She finished making the sandwich. “I can fix that door for you while you eat, Spetz.” Grace smiled, even as she felt a tear come to her eye.

1 Like

Sarah hugged her family tightly.

Leo smiled at Kyanna and Sky.

2 Likes

Spetz looked at Grace “used to it?”

2 Likes