Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Well I’ll see you all later… I’m going to start trying out some prototypes. I’ll meet up with you two for dinner.” Leo said to Kyanna and Sky.

2 Likes

“Yeah…I guess.” He sighed.

2 Likes

“Want to come and hang out with Joanna, Mary, Josh and I?” Sarah asked Tom.

1 Like

“Let’s go then.” Catina said solemnly, already knowing she’d she her sister in a coma.

And they arrived at Ana’s room soon enough. Catina hugged her as she spoke. “Ana, it’s me, your sister. I came to visit you.” Catina said, hoping to get a response, any response from Ana.

“Two more laps wouldn’t kill me, I had assumed.” Mariana said. "Some food, and especially water? She also asked Butch.

1 Like

“I’ll make some for you, you’ll love it… I-I hope…” Grace said with worry.

Sky smiled at Kyanna. “Let’s do some human girly things.” Sky chuckled.

“Yeah, uh… You know, Blake probably doesn’t want to see me. You can go.” Tom smiled, kissing Mary’s forehead.

Butch handed her a bottle of water. “Would you like me to carry you?”

Aries held Catina tightly, hating to see her in emotional pain.

1 Like

“okay” Kyanna said

1 Like

“I appreciate the offer.” Mariana said. “Let me pace around a minute, and let my heart rate decrease.”

Catina continued to hug Ana gently. “What happened to you out there? I swear I’d make whoever or whatever hurt you regret doing that.”

1 Like

Spetz fell asleep

2 Likes

Ana’s heart rate increased at Catina’s hug.
“I wouldn’t recommend moving her so much.” Hermes said to her.

“Please come with us…” Sarah said to Tom.

Leo and Athena left with a large box of weapons.

2 Likes

“I’m not moving her at all.” Catina replied without even looking at Hermes. “I’m able to hug her as she is still lying down.”

1 Like

Hermes nodded. “It pains me to see her like this…”

2 Likes

“I’m doing my best to not barge into Samantha’s office in my armor, and question her intel that it was Covenant we would face on Kholo, when we met these Prometheans instead.” Catina told Hermes. “Someone somewhere in The Foxtrot’s chain of command HAD to have known what was there instead of any Covenant remnants.”

1 Like

“It won’t make a difference, be glad your sister is still alive.” Hermes said to Catina.

2 Likes

Grace frowned and sat in the chair. She sipped her cocoa and nearly dozed off. She went to wake Spetz. “H-hey… Your hot chocolate…” She whispered, and gently shook him.

“Ok hun.” Butch said.

“Blake isn’t on good terms with me. I don’t want to start a fight.” Tom said.

1 Like

Spetz woke up “h-huh” he said as he stared at her “oh I’m sorry…I haven’t been able to sleep a lot…” he said as he took a sip of the cocoa. “Tastes good, thanks” he said as he placed it back

2 Likes

Sarah sighed. “Please Tom… if he asks you to leave I’ll go with you…”

2 Likes

“Chances are, I’ll ask Samantha if she’s sure about her mission briefings, as respectfully as I can manage.” Catina replied. “I’m glad that Ana, and both of us are still alive. After that blade went through my helmet and into my head.”

1 Like

“Okay, my fiancee.” Tom smiled and hugged her.

“It’s okay… Thank you, y-you’re the f-first person that isn’t Sarah to tell me that…” Grace’s cheeks turned red. She shook her head. “R-right, do you um… Would you like to come to my room to watch that movie?” Grace asked. “I could see about finding popcorn…”

1 Like

Spetz looked at Grace “do I have to” he said as he looked to his closet

2 Likes

“Y-you know… It’s alright… Not too many people want to have anything to do with me anyway…” Grace sighed.

1 Like