Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Spetz looked at Grace and sighed “ok, fine just let me get dressed” he said

2 Likes

Grace smiled. “I’ll go wait outside, ok?” Grace didn’t wait for Spetz to reply, darting to her room, throwing on a dress and returning, so that she could appear nicely for him.

1 Like

Spetz was waiting outside his room, he looked decent compared to how he was before. “Lets just get this over with” he mumbled

2 Likes

Grace was nearly heartbroken at these words, and took him by the hand to guide him to her room.

1 Like

“What are we gonna do again” Spetz said as he looked around, not being in his room made him feel uncomfortable. He wanted to return

2 Likes

“Watch a movie… Make yourself comfy.” Grace smiled.

1 Like

Spetz looked carefully to see if anyone followed him, he didn’t want to talk to anybody

2 Likes

“Spetz… Are you okay? You can always talk to me…” Grace said.

1 Like

Spetz looked for a spot to sit

2 Likes

“You can sit on my bed… You can use the blankets too if you get too chilly.” Grace smiled as she bent over to put in the disc.

1 Like

Spetz sat on Graces bed, he comforted himself “what movie are we gonna watch” Spetz asked timidly

2 Likes

“So Kyanna, want to paint your nails?” Sky asked.

“It’s this old movie, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.” Grace said. She sat beside him and curled up with a dozen blankets and cushions.

1 Like

Spetz looked at Grace curiously and began to watch the movie

2 Likes

Grace shared the blankets with Spetz.

1 Like

Spetz nodded at her

2 Likes

Grace slowly began to fall asleep on Spetz.

1 Like

Spetz stared at Grace awkwardly, he contemplated moving her over but let her rest

2 Likes

Grace rested on his chest comfortably.

1 Like

“i’d be up for anything honestly, i haven’t hung out with you in forever” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Okay, so what colors do you want your nails?” Sky asked.

1 Like