Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kyanna looked down at her nails “let’s go with red for old times sake” she said

2 Likes

“Okay. So, how was getting the armor? I forgot to ask.” Sky asked, setting up her paints.

Grace shot up when the Jedi’s shuttle was destroyed on the trade federation Lucrehulk battleship. She clutched Spetz, afraid of the loud noise.

1 Like

Spetz quickly turned to Grace “it’s fine, just the movie” he said calmly. “Also I thought you dragged me here to watch a movie, not fall asleep”

2 Likes

Grace blushed. “Sorry. I just… It won’t happen again!” Grace blurted out. She laid beside Spetz and watched with him.

1 Like

“It’s fine” Spetz said as he blushed a little bit

2 Likes

“what do you mean?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

Grace’s initial look of fear relaxed at his blush. She quickly relaxed.

“Your big suit.” Sky said.

1 Like

“i went through training, the doc showed me the armor, and the station was attacked when i was putting it on the first time so i had to skip the tutorial” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Grace…I’ve been meaning to ask you something” Spetz said

2 Likes

“How was it? Nice?” Sky asked. “That guy was excited to see you there. He wasn’t creepy, was he?”

“Yeah?” Grace asked softly.

1 Like

Catina decided she would part ways with Ana for now, and slowly sat upright. She spoke to Ana before going however. “I must be going for now.” She said when she leaned in close. “Please come back to us Sis. We could still visit Lessek together, and for better or worse…I could meet our Father. It just wouldn’t be the same without you there too.”

With that, Catina slowly stood, and watched Ana over her shoulder for a few seconds, before turning her head forward and walking out of sight.

1 Like

“You can’t tell anyone though ok?” Spetz said to Grace

2 Likes

“he wasn’t so bad… but he died in the attack and the station was destroyed… for all i know there could be things i don’t even know about my armor that Kel won’t tell me about or something” Kyanna said giggling

2 Likes

Aries followed Cat.

“Who else would listen to me apart from you and Sarah?” Grace asked softly, feeling tears come to her eyes.

“That’s concerning…” Sky said. “So… You and Leo… How’s it going?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“its going good, he said he’d help me out with finding my parent’s… f*ck that reminds me i still need to talk to Beth sometime” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“I don’t know about you. But I’m hungry…I guess.” Catina said to Aries. She also opened her Scattershot, as she now knew how to reload it. “And maybe Leo, Ruby, or someone has a stockpile of ammo for this.” Catina said, then she closed it again.

1 Like

Spetz looked and Grace and started to panic “u-um do you have any tissues” he asked as he looked around the room. He finally resorted to giving the blanket to her “don’t cry” he said

1 Like

“Awesome… How?” Sky asked.

“Let’s go check.” Aries smiled.

“It’s alright… What did you want to tell me?” Grace asked, staring into his eyes.

1 Like

“How has everyone been” Spetz asked “I haven’t talked to them for a long time, and I don’t want to give them the satisfaction of me caring” he said chuckling a little at the end

2 Likes

“Ask Ruby first?” Catina asked. “If we have Hermes with us, how could that go wrong?”

1 Like