Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Good… I have been worried sick mostly…” Grace said.

“She really likes him. Hermes, are you excited to see your girlfriend?”

1 Like

“Why” Spetz asked

2 Likes

“we have a list of names, those involved with the operation to take me to gahlogali… we’re hoping to try and find them, and hopefully they’ll lead me to my parents.” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Grace blushed. “You know why.”

“I’ll miss you two.” Sky said.

1 Like

“we’ll come back… hopefully”

2 Likes

“Oh” Spetz said as he started to blush as well “uh-bathroom!” he said panicked as he rushed in and stared at himself in the mirror.

1 Like

Sky hugged Kyanna. “You will come back.” Sky said.

Grace paused the movie.

1 Like

“nah i don’t really feel like it now” Kyanna joked

1 Like

“Maybe Hermes is pretending to be invisible.” Catina said to Aries. They arrived at Ruby’s room and Catina knocked on the door.

1 Like

Spetz looked at himself in the mirror long enough to notice he had a beard oh man Spetz said running his fingers through it it’s been that long? he said as he paced around the bathroom.

2 Likes

Sky began to cry.

“Is that Hermes? Just kidding, I know exactly who you are.” Ruby opened the door.

Grace knocked on the door. “Spetz? You’re taking a long time in there… Everything okay?”

1 Like

“what’s wrong?” Kyanna asked

2 Likes

“I need you two… I need Leo to lead us…” Sky cried.

1 Like

“I um…” Spetz said as he made groans “I don’t remember the last time I’ve gone to the bathroom, might be a little backed up”

2 Likes

“Yes he is with us. Maybe a bit shy, but with us.” Catina said. “IIIIII was also wondering, if you could provide me a nice stockpile of ammo for this weapon I had acquired?” Catina asked Ruby.

1 Like

Kyanna held sky tightly “hey calm down okay”

2 Likes

“O-okay… Sorry… Didn’t mean to interrupt or sound creepy… Do you need anything like toilet paper?” Grace asked.

“You have a nice gun.” Ruby said.

“You’ll stay alive d*mmit…”

1 Like

“sky please calm down” Kyanna said still holding her

2 Likes

Spetz flushed the toilet and rinsed his hands in the sink. He opened the door and returned to his spot I will have to think about what happened later he thought to himself

2 Likes

Hermes sighed. “I guess so.”

Leo and Athena headed to deck. They started up a simulation.

2 Likes