Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“I agree, but I have limited ammo for it. That and it’s similar to a Human weapon known as a Shotgun. But it sure sounds wimpy in comparison.” Catina told Ruby.

1 Like

“Oh.” Ruby brought up a holographic screen and her gun suddenly filled. “Everything’s nearly digital with this thing… It’s great.” Ruby said.

“Welcome back.” Grace smiled at Spetz.

“I can’t… My Ana… She’s hurt… I can’t lose you two as well…” Sky sobbed

1 Like

“That works.” Catina said. “But a little later, would it be possible for you to fill my backpack with ammo for this? So I could take it on a mission, and not bother you for reloads? Provided you are even there.”

1 Like

“she’ll be okay sky” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Alright, I’ll see about experimenting with that.” Ruby said.

“I’m so god d*mn worried… Please don’t leave.” Sky kissed Kyanna. “Do you ever do that to Leo just for no reason at all?” Sky asked her

1 Like

“I figure that is one solution, or upgrade Mjolnir Armor to reload these weapons.” Catina said. “In fact, what results could combining Mjolnir with your technology yield?”

1 Like

Spetz went back to his seat

1 Like

Grace unpaused the movie and cuddled him.

“Nothing serious. I like to look at guns, creating them is difficult.” Ruby said.

1 Like

Spetz started to blush as he looked at Grace “G-Grace” he said as he started moving away

1 Like

“Exactly what was the information you gathered, that would even take an A.I. such as yourself so long to gather?” Catina asked Ruby. “There has to be something that could benefit everyone technologywise.”

1 Like

“Oh! Um, sorry…” Grace also distanced herself from Spetz, fearful again of driving him away. Her breath got faster.

Tom, Sarah, and Mary arrived at Blake’s room. Tom knocked.

“I’m still poring over it. Most of it is proving useless or redundant.” Ruby said.

2 Likes

Blake looked up at the door. He sighed and got up opening it.

1 Like

“Hi!” Sarah smiled at Blake.

Leo and Athena started a simulation against prometheans.

2 Likes

“Hi.” Tom said. Mary ran between Blake’s legs to get to Josh, leaping on the bed and hugging the baby.

1 Like

“I was afraid you’d say that.” Catina said. “So far has there been anything that outweighs the operating base that was setup, and all the lives lost defending it?”

1 Like

“Hey.” He said watching Mary run by him and watching her. “What’s She Excited about?” He asked.

1 Like

Spetz didn’t know what to say, he looked awkwardly at Grace and kept watching the movie

1 Like

“what… no i don’t… i don’t try and upset him for no reason” Kyanna said

1 Like

“No, Kyanna… He’d like it if you do that. Go up to him and just-” Sky kissed her passionately. “D-do that…”

“Excited to see Josh.” Tom smiled at Blake.

“Just the Prometheans I have.” Ruby sighed. “It’s nice to see you, Hermes.”

Grace watched it too, thinking more about Spetz. “Do you like this so far?”

1 Like

“So far we’ll better be able to defend ourselves.” Catina said. “If for example, those covies try to attack Highland again. Then it’ll be both Spartans and Prometheans that they’ll have to get through.”

1 Like